AVAX is looking like is making a bullish push

So , I came across this article talking about thee partnership between Republic and Ava Labs is expected to boost AVAX's price. And I fell the introduction of Republic Note on Avalanche's platform is a big step in reaching more global investors.

Despite a recent 5% drop, AVAX has performed better than Bitcoin and Ethereum, surging 130% in the last month, making it one of the top-performing cryptocurrencies.

I think AVAX might still be going through a correction, and whether it can maintain its price above $18 - $20 is essential to see its future during this positive trend.

AVAX has struggled to break and stay above price levels like $21.59 and $23 since February 2023.

I believe launching the Republic Note on Avalanche's mainnet is a major move that will let early investors who put in over $30 million get involved.

If this place out, I plan to use Bitget's Smart trend feature to trade AVAX. It's like a cool thing that will double my profit...

What do you think might happen to AVAX?

XRecorder_Edited_18112023_092556.jpg

17 hours ago, blazely said:

So , I came across this article talking about thee partnership between Republic and Ava Labs is expected to boost AVAX's price. And I fell the introduction of Republic Note on Avalanche's platform is a big step in reaching more global investors.

Despite a recent 5% drop, AVAX has performed better than Bitcoin and Ethereum, surging 130% in the last month, making it one of the top-performing cryptocurrencies.

I think AVAX might still be going through a correction, and whether it can maintain its price above $18 - $20 is essential to see its future during this positive trend.

AVAX has struggled to break and stay above price levels like $21.59 and $23 since February 2023.

I believe launching the Republic Note on Avalanche's mainnet is a major move that will let early investors who put in over $30 million get involved.

If this place out, I plan to use Bitget's Smart trend feature to trade AVAX. It's like a cool thing that will double my profit...

What do you think might happen to AVAX?

XRecorder_Edited_18112023_092556.jpg

I'm already out... Grabbed some at that level...

We re enter again after retracement. 

IMG_20231119_091439.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 24/12/2023 at 11:01, Jaja24 said:

Talking about avax , there’s a new memecoin on their ecosystem . $coq already trading live on big exchanges like the aforementioned exchange and others like kucoin. 

It's now at the verge of breaking out the formation!

IMG_20240115_081507.jpg