CFD trade fees

Hi All,

Apologies for the simple question but I'm finding it difficult to navigate the IG documentation.

When trading CFDs, in the UI it refers to a cost to open a trade and a cost to close a trade, yet I do not see those costs in my statements or history. My question is; when does IG subtract the costs per trade from my IG account / balance?

I'm trading Nasdaq 100 (£1)

Thanks in advance

13 hours ago, jaredj said:

Hi All,

Apologies for the simple question but I'm finding it difficult to navigate the IG documentation.

When trading CFDs, in the UI it refers to a cost to open a trade and a cost to close a trade, yet I do not see those costs in my statements or history. My question is; when does IG subtract the costs per trade from my IG account / balance?

I'm trading Nasdaq 100 (£1)

Thanks in advance

Hi @jaredj

Welcome to the IG community.

Please note that the spread is already included in the price paid for trade. It is only for CFD shares where you will be charged a separate commission.

Thanks,

KoketsoIG

- KoketsoIG

13 hours ago, jaredj said:

Great, thanks KoketsoIG.

To confirm, no additional fees / charges are applied after the trade?

Hi @jaredj,

No, you can also see a breakdown of all the costs paid over a 12-month period by generating the cost and charges statement, which can be obtained from My IG > Live accounts > Statements > Cost and charges statement. You can also have a look at our 'cost and charges' page on our website to see the spread on different markets Cost and Charges

All the best,

KoketsoIG

- KoketsoIG