Hi !

On 25/11/2023 at 00:19, johnyfeit said:

I am new in the community, my name is john looking forward in learning, hope welcome!  thanks

Morning @johnyfeit, welcome to the IG community!

We are happy to have you here and hope that you will enjoy exploring the community. Please do share your knowledge with other members as well.

All the best,

KoketsoIG

- KoketsoIG

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• Over the last 40 days, several activities have been ongoing both on bitget wallet and Satoshi App for users to have a bite of what BWB airdrop holds for users. interestingly the airdrop launch is just by the corner as users on Satoshi have been asked to link their wallet address with ultimatum from 28th April to 30th April 2024 4pm UTC. Users are already showing massive excitement with many predicting several launching price. I have seen a couple of friends predict from $1.5 to $2 but we will get to know about this in coming days. The number of participants in the Airdrop task especially on Bitget wallet captivated my attention. This gives me the feeling that something big might be cooking. Looking at the number of userbase on Bitget wallet and the success of BGB not forgetting the ecosystem development of the exchange, do you think BWB will be another BNB to watch out for?
    • I love this pre-market trading idea because it gives users opportunity to grab the token very early and at a good price. Also, we that couldn't participate in the testnet will have the opportunity to get $BB ahead of the listing. 
    • Just recently explored Bitkub, and it's quite intriguing. It appears to offer a comprehensive solution within decentralized ecosystems. What caught my attention were the remarkable transaction speeds, seamless integration of Ethereum smart contracts, and the attractive low fees. It seems to cater to both businesses and individuals, which could drive widespread adoption. Further delving into Bitkub Chain, I stumbled upon its unique KAP token standard, inspired by Ethereum's ERC standard. This enhancement in compatibility and security could set it apart in the growing blockchain landscape. Considering its potential impact across various sectors like consumer goods, tourism, and sports, Bitkub Chain seems positioned for substantial growth and influence. Considering further exploration? Bitkub Chain seems to be on a trajectory worth following closely in the blockchain sphere.
us