I'm stuck with since several day, who can help me to fix it : error.public-api.exceeded-account-historical-data-allowance

Fakir

Question

Hi

I've seen there is a limit of 10.000 for history data, but I did only several 500 get requests,  and now I have this message
"error.public-api.exceeded-account-historical-data-allowance "

since several days, and I'm stuck to develop and test my algorithm.

Who can help me on this?

Thanks a lot

1 answer to this question

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• Elliott Wave Analysis TradingLounge Daily Chart Tron/ U.S. dollar(TRXUSD) TRXUSD Elliott Wave Technical Analysis Function: Counter trend Mode: Corrective Structure: Zigzag Position: Wave ((C)) Direction Next higher Degrees: wave I of Impulse Wave Cancel invalid Level: Details: Wave IV may be complete and the price increase again in Wave V. Tron/ U.S. dollar(TRXUSD)Trading Strategy: Tron's fourth wave correction appears to be complete at the level. 0.1051 and the price is rising again in the fifth wave. But there may be a correction in wave 2 of the fifth wave before increasing. Therefore, the overall price is entering the trend again. Looking for opportunities to open long positions. Tron/ U.S. dollar(TRXUSD)Technical Indicators: The price is above the MA200 indicating an uptrend, The Wave Oscillator is a Bullish Momentum. Elliott Wave Analysis TradingLounge H4 Chart Tron/ U.S. dollar(TRXUSD) TRXUSD Elliott Wave Technical Analysis Function: Counter trend Mode: Corrective Structure: Zigzag Position: Wave ((C)) Direction Next higher Degrees: wave I of Impulse Wave Cancel invalid Level: Details: Wave IV may be complete and the price increase again in Wave V. Tron/ U.S. dollar(TRXUSD)Trading Strategy: Tron's fourth wave correction appears to be complete at the level. 0.1051 and the price is rising again in the fifth wave. But there may be a correction in wave 2 of the fifth wave before increasing. Therefore, the overall price is entering the trend again. Looking for opportunities to open long positions. Tron/ U.S. dollar(TRXUSD)Technical Indicators: The price is above the MA200 indicating an uptrend, The Wave Oscillator is a Bullish Momentum.         Technical Analyst : Kittiampon Somboonsod   Source : Tradinglounge.com get trial here!  
us