Top Exchange Launchpads by ROI in 2023

Cryptocurrency launches offered by exchanges have become a major avenue for blockchain projects to raise capital and gain exposure in the ever-evolving digital asset space. The year 2023 saw the emergence of several exchange launchpads that provided lucrative returns on investment (ROI) for early supporters and investors. 

OKX NFT Launchpad  It is a platform for exclusive NFT initial offerings by OKX. The platform features high-quality NFT assets and fair offerings of digital assets, enabling users to get their desired NFTs at favorable prices. You can find various handpicked projects with builders, artists, creators, and celebrities. The platform also provides opportunities to participate in events such as allowlisting, airdrops, minting, and subscriptions. 

Binance Launchpad:
Binance, one of the world's largest cryptocurrency exchanges, continued to dominate the launchpad space in 2023. Its ability to attract high-quality projects and a massive user base contributed to its launchpad's success. 

Bitget a renowned name in the cryptocurrency industry, expanded its offerings with the launch of  BitgetLaunchpad" in 2023. Leveraging its credibility and widespread user base, the exchange attracted promising projects to its launch platform. The launch of "Tonup" and "T2T2 Coin" on the exchange Launchpad generated substantial excitement and delivered noteworthy ROI to participants. The exchange's strong emphasis on regulatory compliance and security, and commitment to fostering a fair and transparent token sale environment instilled confidence in investors and solidified its position as a top-performing launchpad in 2023.

I'm just curious as to what are the key factors contributing to this ROI?

20231223_122503.jpg

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Jaja24 said:

From experience I did participate in both T2T2 and that of Tonup Launchpad on bitget, committed some amount of BGB, and got good profit. Did you catch $up when it hit $1? 

Nah. I miss the ride. I sold off my holding at below $1. I believe the exchange credibility and track record have played a significant role in driving investor interest in the $UP token sales hosted on their launchpads.

42 minutes ago, Bash4j said:

Nah. I miss the ride. I sold off my holding at below $1. I believe the exchange credibility and track record have played a significant role in driving investor interest in the $UP token sales hosted on their launchpads.

Is obvious that exchange Launchpad are the easiest way to make some good profit in this industry because exchanges mostly choose good tokens for Launchpad. I made some profit from the recent $UP launchpad after considering the token total supply and team members. 

10 hours ago, Jaja24 said:

From experience I did participate in both T2T2 and that of Tonup Launchpad on bitget, committed some amount of BGB and got good profit. Did you catch $up when it hit $1? 

I just saw it at $1 today and some how felt I shouldn't have sold early but I still good taking profit and would look for for entry point when it starts making corrections cos I feel it is yet to show us what previous project listed via Bitget launchpad has done in the past. 

On 23/12/2023 at 13:49, Jaja24 said:

From experience I did participate in both T2T2 and that of Tonup Launchpad on bitget, committed some amount of BGB and got good profit. Did you catch $up when it hit $1? 

Nah, i sold off quite early, made decent returns though. Usually i stake a significant amount of my BGB in the launchpad event and sell off for good gains soon as the token is listed. To be honest, the bitget launchpad has been instrumental in growing my portfolio yah. 

On 23/12/2023 at 14:12, Bash4j said:

Cryptocurrency launches offered by exchanges have become a major avenue for blockchain projects to raise capital and gain exposure in the ever-evolving digital asset space. The year 2023 saw the emergence of several exchange launchpads that provided lucrative returns on investment (ROI) for early supporters and investors. 

OKX NFT Launchpad  It is a platform for exclusive NFT initial offerings by OKX. The platform features high-quality NFT assets and fair offerings of digital assets, enabling users to get their desired NFTs at favorable prices. You can find various handpicked projects with builders, artists, creators, and celebrities. The platform also provides opportunities to participate in events such as allowlisting, airdrops, minting, and subscriptions. 

Binance Launchpad:
Binance, one of the world's largest cryptocurrency exchanges, continued to dominate the launchpad space in 2023. Its ability to attract high-quality projects and a massive user base contributed to its launchpad's success. 

Bitget a renowned name in the cryptocurrency industry, expanded its offerings with the launch of  BitgetLaunchpad" in 2023. Leveraging its credibility and widespread user base, the exchange attracted promising projects to its launch platform. The launch of "Tonup" and "T2T2 Coin" on the exchange Launchpad generated substantial excitement and delivered noteworthy ROI to participants. The exchange's strong emphasis on regulatory compliance and security, and commitment to fostering a fair and transparent token sale environment instilled confidence in investors and solidified its position as a top-performing launchpad in 2023.

I'm just curious as to what are the key factors contributing to this ROI?

20231223_122503.jpg

Binance Launchpad is still the king, no surprise there. But good competition from Bitget is always healthy for the space. and I wanna ask some questions about other crypto exchange platforms?? Which is good one to test for beginners??

Just now, gamred said:

Binance Launchpad is still the king, no surprise there. But good competition from Bitget is always healthy for the space. and I wanna ask some questions about other crypto exchange platforms?? Which is good one to test for beginners??

Cryptex bitcoin exchange? Sign me up for an info-mining mission! I'm always on the lookout for platforms that blend security with convenience, and Cryptex's name alone piques my curiosity. Bitcoin can be a wild frontier, so a fortress-like exchange sounds intriguing.

First things first, security: are we talking cold storage, multi-sig, two-factor authentication? My precious sats deserve ironclad protection. Next, usability: can I navigate the platform like a seasoned trader, or will I be stuck deciphering hieroglyphs? Fees matter too, because no one wants to lose a chunk of their bitcoin to highway robbery.

But cryptex offers more than just basics. OTC trading for big players? Sounds fancy, but is it accessible to a regular crypto explorer like me? And what about that "cash withdrawal in 20 countries" feature? Could Cryptex be the portal to global bitcoin freedom?

2 hours ago, Samui22 said:

Cryptex bitcoin exchange? Sign me up for an info-mining mission! I'm always on the lookout for platforms that blend security with convenience, and Cryptex's name alone piques my curiosity. Bitcoin can be a wild frontier, so a fortress-like exchange sounds intriguing.

First things first, security: are we talking cold storage, multi-sig, two-factor authentication? My precious sats deserve ironclad protection. Next, usability: can I navigate the platform like a seasoned trader, or will I be stuck deciphering hieroglyphs? Fees matter too, because no one wants to lose a chunk of their bitcoin to highway robbery.

But cryptex offers more than just basics. OTC trading for big players? Sounds fancy, but is it accessible to a regular crypto explorer like me? And what about that "cash withdrawal in 20 countries" feature? Could Cryptex be the portal to global bitcoin freedom?

Thanks mate.  I hear you loud and clear! As a fellow crypto enthusiast with an insatiable curiosity for secure and user-friendly platforms, Cryptex has definitely caught my eye too. The "fortress-like exchange" vibe? Totally speaks to my inner security hawk. I will explore this topic in more detail!!

• 3 weeks later...
On 28/12/2023 at 17:29, gamred said:

Thanks mate.  I hear you loud and clear! As a fellow crypto enthusiast with an insatiable curiosity for secure and user-friendly platforms, Cryptex has definitely caught my eye too. The "fortress-like exchange" vibe? Totally speaks to my inner security hawk. I will explore this topic in more detail!!

What's special with Cryptex? I'm using Bitget as my primary CEX but would love to try new. Like, Bitget has "Copy Trading" as an unique feature, "Protection Fund" as an extra layer of security, what can we get with Cryptex?

On 28/12/2023 at 12:29, gamred said:

I will advise you DYOR before choosing any CEX. Things to lookout for include but not limited to the following.

1. Trust ranking of the CEX 

2. Liquidity

3. Proof of Reserve

4. Customer protection fund

5. Compliance to regulations

6. How long they have been in operation and integrity of the management

7. Customer service support

8. Reviews rating and so much more. This will help you make a good choice of CEX to use.

21 hours ago, Wakanda said:

I will advise you DYOR before choosing any CEX. Things to lookout for include but not limited to the following.

1. Trust ranking of the CEX 

2. Liquidity

3. Proof of Reserve

4. Customer protection fund

5. Compliance to regulations

6. How long they have been in operation and integrity of the management

7. Customer service support

8. Reviews rating and so much more. This will help you make a good choice of CEX to use.

It's not even listed on Coinmarketcap 😐. Why would someone chose it over stablished exchange like Bitget?