The bull market in view

It's Christmas time, and many cryptocurrency traders and investors are in a festive mood. However, it's important to keep in mind that the bull market is just around the corner, and what you do now will affect your earnings during that time. While the current market seems bullish, on the 4-hour timeframe, the Bitcoin and Ethereum charts are showing signs of a pullback. It's uncertain how far the pullback will go, but it's wise to take advantage of these dips as we might not see another opportunity like this until the next bear market.

In addition, some exchange tokens such as BGB (the token for the Bitget exchange) are worth considering. BGB has outperformed other exchange tokens in 2023 and may replicate the success of BNB during the upcoming bull market. However, it's crucial to conduct your own research (DYOR) before making any investment decisions.

Wishing you a Merry Christmas!
20 hours ago, collins244 said:
It's Christmas time, and many cryptocurrency traders and investors are in a festive mood. However, it's important to keep in mind that the bull market is just around the corner, and what you do now will affect your earnings during that time. While the current market seems bullish, on the 4-hour timeframe, the Bitcoin and Ethereum charts are showing signs of a pullback. It's uncertain how far the pullback will go, but it's wise to take advantage of these dips as we might not see another opportunity like this until the next bear market.

In addition, some exchange tokens such as BGB (the token for the Bitget exchange) are worth considering. BGB has outperformed other exchange tokens in 2023 and may replicate the success of BNB during the upcoming bull market. However, it's crucial to conduct your own research (DYOR) before making any investment decisions.

I'm not quite surprised seeing BGB making a good move along side SOL. 

I got them in my pf & would be planing in DCAing more 

On 25/12/2023 at 20:10, collins244 said:

I think BTC is over bought and we might see a decent correction cos it needs to grab more liquidity before it start printing more green candles again. I agree, it's time to take advantage of any dip but I feel buying low cap gems now particularly the BGB you suggested could be a smart play considering its utility within the Bitget exchange

13 hours ago, Maxicreed01 said:

I think BTC is over bought and we might see a decent correction cos it needs to grab more liquidity before it start printing more green candles again. I agree, it's time to take advantage of any dip but I feel buying low cap gems now particularly the BGB you suggested could be a smart play considering its utility within the Bitget exchange

I agree with this. BTC and most tokens will experience a correctional phase, and it will be a good opportunity for DCA, in my opinion. I am just waiting to bag more BGB.

$ORDI and $SOL have been the greatest mover in the last quarter of 2023 and looks like they are taking form of ETH back in 2020 hence it's a good time to tag along despite the surge already experienced coz more bullish trend will be experienced come 2024. Additionally BGB has seen significant progress due to Bitget ecosystem development and the Launchpads projects executed in the year. A good choice of token to hodl ahead of the next bullrun.

3 minutes ago, Wakanda said:

$ORDI and $SOL have been the greatest mover in the last quarter of 2023 and looks like they are taking form of ETH back in 2020 hence it's a good time to tag along despite the surge already experienced coz more bullish trend will be experienced come 2024. Additionally BGB has seen significant progress due to Bitget ecosystem development and the Launchpads projects executed in the year. A good choice of token to hodl ahead of thbull run.

BGB has shown good potential as we anticipate the bull run by setting double ATH this month. I am optimistic that the token could easily hit $1 soon. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 30/12/2023 at 21:28, Captainsaudi said:

BGB has shown good potential as we anticipate the bull run by setting double ATH this month. I am optimistic that the token could easily hit $1 soon. 

Yup... Still holding to participate in their events.

IMG_20240114_080330.jpg