A new year with another round of investment decisions to make.

Its another new year and another 366 days of investment decision to make as it could be a bull year or a preparatory year to a bull season. This is also the year most people could miss out on some projects which begs the question of how some people are getting it right to smile in the bull run.

The popular saying that the 'diamond hand or hodlers have the best laugh' sounds productive, but I still feel most hodlers can't idly hodl till bull run without putting to productive use what the hodl for some passive income no matter how little before the bull run and perhaps use the proceeds to buy new tokens and position themselves for the long green candles.

Some just stake which i am most inclined when I intend to hodl for a longer period while others seem to exploit some innovative earning product on exchanges like Savings, Smart trend, shark fin, dual investment and particularly wealth management products i just discovered on Bitget. The product sounds safe with an APR of upto 15% but the downside is that it's obviously for the bourgeoisie cos 50k usdt is the minimum required to subscribe, but with such APR every month, it is worth the shot to keep someone financially afloat while holding your principle.

I presume this type of product could be available on other exchange or something similar and would appreciate some insight from those exploring them as it could define how some of us kickstart our journey in another exciting year.

Happy new guys
Edited by Maxicreed01
  • Like 1

I am greatly fascinated by the unique benefits of OTC (Over-the-Counter) cryptocurrency trading. Its discretion enables substantial volume trades without affecting market prices, which is quite appealing. OTC trading as cryptex promotes direct communication and negotiation between parties, ensuring flexibility and customized agreements. Moreover, it helps mitigate risks like slippage and market manipulation often associated with traditional exchanges. The opportunity to access a wider range of cryptocurrencies and potentially obtain better pricing adds an intriguing and nuanced dimension to my interest in exploring OTC trading within the cryptocurrency landscape.

14 hours ago, Maxicreed01 said:
Its another new year and another 366 days of investment decision to make as it could be a bull year or a preparatory year to a bull season. This is also the year most people could miss out on some projects which begs the question of how some people are getting it right to smile in the bull run.

The popular saying that the 'diamond hand or hodlers have the best laugh' sounds productive, but I still feel most hodlers can't idly hodl till bull run without putting to productive use what the hodl for some passive income no matter how little before the bull run and perhaps use the proceeds to buy new tokens and position themselves for the long green candles.

Some just stake which i am most inclined when I intend to hodl for a longer period while others seem to exploit some innovative earning product on exchanges like Savings, Smart trend, shark fin, dual investment and particularly wealth management products i just discovered on Bitget. The product sounds safe with an APR of upto 15% but the downside is that it's obviously for the bourgeoisie cos 50k usdt is the minimum required to subscribe, but with such APR every month, it is worth the shot to keep someone financially afloat while holding your principle.

I presume this type of product could be available on other exchange or something similar and would appreciate some insight from those exploring them as it could define how some of us kickstart our journey in another exciting year.

Happy new guys
 I am absolutely fascinated by its discreet nature, which allows for substantial trades without causing any disturbance in the market. This is a huge advantage that draws me in. Platforms like as https://cryptex.net/en/otc offer a direct negotiation aspect that provides tailored agreements, something that is quite rare in traditional exchanges. The risk mitigation offered by OTC trading is a game-changer as it minimizes slippage and market manipulation. Additionally, the access to a diverse range of cryptocurrencies and the potential for better pricing only adds to its allure. OTC trading, with its nuanced approach, adds an exciting layer to my exploration of the cryptocurrency world. The potential for larger transactions, personalized deals, and reduced risks fuels my keen interest, positioning OTC as an innovative and intriguing realm within the crypto market.

Entering a new year does indeed bring forth a mix of excitement and uncertainty, especially in the world of investments. The anticipation of a bullish market or the groundwork for such a season fuels various strategies. While 'diamond hands' or hodlers often boast success, I believe in maximizing the potential of holdings through productive means. Passive income avenues like staking or utilizing innovative products offered by exchanges, such as Bitget's wealth management with its attractive APR, seem intriguing. Yet, accessibility could pose a challenge for many due to the substantial minimum investment. Exploring similar products across different platforms might offer diverse opportunities, potentially defining our journey in this promising year. I'm curious to hear from fellow investors exploring such options, as it could shape our approach in navigating this new and exciting period.

The risk mitigation in OTC trading is revolutionary, reducing slippage and market manipulation. Access to diverse cryptocurrencies and potential for better pricing amplifies its appeal. OTC's nuanced approach adds an exciting layer to my cryptocurrency journey. The potential for larger transactions, personalized deals, and reduced risks intensifies my interest, making OTC a compelling and innovative segment within the crypto market.

On 02/01/2024 at 16:00, Samui22 said:

Entering a new year does indeed bring forth a mix of excitement and uncertainty, especially in the world of investments. The anticipation of a bullish market or the groundwork for such a season fuels various strategies. While 'diamond hands' or hodlers often boast success, I believe in maximizing the potential of holdings through productive means. Passive income avenues like staking or utilizing innovative products offered by exchanges, such as Bitget's wealth management with its attractive APR, seem intriguing. Yet, accessibility could pose a challenge for many due to the substantial minimum investment. Exploring similar products across different platforms might offer diverse opportunities, potentially defining our journey in this promising year. I'm curious to hear from fellow investors exploring such options, as it could shape our approach in navigating this new and exciting period.

I've explored some of the earn products like shark fin, smart trend & Smart portfolio bot product but at times like this the latter is the best IMHO as it helps to mitigate losses. 

On 05/01/2024 at 01:53, gandalf03 said:

I've explored some of the earn products like shark fin, smart trend & Smart portfolio bot product but at times like this the latter is the best IMHO as it helps to mitigate losses. 

Just try their launchpool & some of the exclusive features like Web3Wallet ... Divine!

On 02/01/2024 at 00:10, Maxicreed01 said:

Happy new guys

I am more conversant with the launchpool and launchpad event on the aforementioned exchange. I have been able to grow my equity and portfolio by partaking in these events. I think its high time i explore more opportunities like the ones you pointed out. 

On 08/01/2024 at 12:35, DanielBrewton said:

With BTC  halving around the corner I think anything could happen now.

They also say that Blackrock's ETF is gonna get approved in next 2 days. By Wednesday there should be an announcement. But it is all still speculative.

Approved & 🚀🚀

On 08/01/2024 at 11:35, DanielBrewton said:

With BTC  halving around the corner I think anything could happen now.

They also say that Blackrock's ETF is gonna get approved in next 2 days. By Wednesday there should be an announcement. But it is all still speculative.

Despite the ETF approval, the price of BTC and major Altcoins like ETH, SOL and XRP hasn't witnessed the desired expectation but of course patience is needed. We also look forward to BTC halving as one of the catalyst to propel this year's bullrun but if after post halving and we didn't eventually witness the bullrun, we might need to wait for more time for that to happen. The price of BTC and other cryptocurrencies might also dropped making the earn products most viable option to earn. The earn product provides gains for investors but in the bear and bull market but one must also do hIs own research to know the proper ones to subscribe to. Personally sharkfin has been my best option because the principal is guaranteed.

19 hours ago, Wakanda said:

Despite the ETF approval, the price of BTC and major Altcoins like ETH, SOL and XRP hasn't witnessed the desired expectation but of course patience is needed. We also look forward to BTC halving as one of the catalyst to propel this year's bullrun but if after post halving and we didn't eventually witness the bullrun, we might need to wait for more time for that to happen. The price of BTC and other cryptocurrencies might also dropped making the earn products most viable option to earn. The earn product provides gains for investors but in the bear and bull market but one must also do hIs own research to know the proper ones to subscribe to. Personally sharkfin has been my best option because the principal is guaranteed.

It have to drop to attract more investors. From 23k to 40k, there wasn't any noticeable price drop/retracement. It's true for BGB as well..

IMG_20240119_085241.jpg