Making cryptocurrency accessible to a wider community through sport partnership.

Wrestling according to history is the oldest sport in the world but in the modern day world, football has taken that place as out of every 5/10 young male child favourite sport is football.

Over the last one decade, blockchain technology and cryptocurrency on the other hand has liberated several young individuals including the informed old school papis and mamis from poverty and created employment for many people. Of a truth, more millionaires have emerged from the cryptocurrency space over the last 10 years.

The sport industry is also a very lucrative and multi billion dollar Enterprise hence harnessing this two industry can birth an era of unprecedented success in the area of tokenization where we can have a blend of sport and crypto embedded.

I think Bitget understand that sport is an integral aspect to consider for mass adoption of crypto to be achieved hence the reason for partnering with Juventus and Lionel Messi. 

Since joining the exchange in 2022, several memories have been created with the GOAT and with 2024 set to unleash a new episode of Make it count, I can't help but anticipate that the year will be an amazing one for all sport and crypto enthusiasts especially with the approval of the Bitcoin spot ETF.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/01/2024 at 21:45, Wakanda said:

Wrestling according to history is the oldest sport in the world but in the modern day world, football has taken that place as out of every 5/10 young male child favourite sport is football.

Over the last one decade, blockchain technology and cryptocurrency on the other hand has liberated several young individuals including the informed old school papis and mamis from poverty and created employment for many people. Of a truth, more millionaires have emerged from the cryptocurrency space over the last 10 years.

The sport industry is also a very lucrative and multi billion dollar Enterprise hence harnessing this two industry can birth an era of unprecedented success in the area of tokenization where we can have a blend of sport and crypto embedded.

I think Bitget understand that sport is an integral aspect to consider for mass adoption of crypto to be achieved hence the reason for partnering with Juventus and Lionel Messi. 

Since joining the exchange in 2022, several memories have been created with the GOAT and with 2024 set to unleash a new episode of Make it count, I can't help but anticipate that the year will be an amazing one for all sport and crypto enthusiasts especially with the approval of the Bitcoin spot ETF.

Bitget is expanding cryptocurrency accessibility by forging partnerships with renowned sports entities, exemplified by its collaboration with Juventus FC and football icon Lionel Messi. These strategic alliances not only enhance Bitget's global visibility but also contribute to making cryptocurrency trading more accessible to a broader community, bridging the worlds of finance and sports through innovative partnerships.

I am equally looking forward to see what this partnership will further unleash this year..

On 22/01/2024 at 20:21, XTRAVAGANZA said:

Bitget is expanding cryptocurrency accessibility by forging partnerships with renowned sports entities, exemplified by its collaboration with Juventus FC and football icon Lionel Messi. These strategic alliances not only enhance Bitget's global visibility but also contribute to making cryptocurrency trading more accessible to a broader community, bridging the worlds of finance and sports through innovative partnerships.

I am equally looking forward to see what this partnership will further unleash this year..

They've released a short film... BitgetxMessi! With some awesome promises & I think Bitget will fullfil their promises this time just like they're doing it perfectly...

7 hours ago, Imam said:

They've released a short film... BitgetxMessi! With some awesome promises & I think Bitget will fullfil their promises this time just like they're doing it perfectly...

Yeah i watched the short film. Its quite inspiring watching the humble beginning of Lionel Messi, so much hard work, discipline, consistency and patience. Now i understand why Bitget chose to partner with him, it is clear the exchange shares similar values with the star.

• Great! 1
On 24/01/2024 at 12:45, XTRAVAGANZA said:

Yeah i watched the short film. Its quite inspiring watching the humble beginning of Lionel Messi, so much hard work, discipline, consistency and patience. Now i understand why Bitget chose to partner with him, it is clear the exchange shares similar values with the star.

Yeah they have same views/perspectives. They've already changed their intro on the app🫥

On 24/01/2024 at 11:45, XTRAVAGANZA said:

I think the partnership is aimed at fostering trust between the exchange and its users looking at Messi reputation over the last 2 decades. It is very important that people of integrity are part of a particular brand to help validate its authenticity to those with skepticism. Gracy Chen record is also very straight hence it's clear to see the company and the football superstar can work to ensure the safety of its users.

On 24/01/2024 at 16:45, XTRAVAGANZA said:

The MakeItCount 2024 film by Bitget and Lionel Messi showcases their shared values of perseverance and progress. It highlights Messi's journey to football greatness and Bitget's rise as a top crypto exchange. The partnership aims to inspire and promote crypto adoption globally through competitions and events.