Manchester United Class A shares (Jim Ratcliffe offer)

Hi,

I'm a novice trader who bought Man Utd shares a while back through IG. I see that Jim Ratcliffe and His company, Trawlers Ltd, will ask Class A shareholders if they are willing to sell to him. 

How does this process work, and how will they contact me?

Is there some kind of electronic share record (in the cloud) with my details on?

1 hour ago, Redono said:

Hi,

I'm a novice trader who bought Man Utd shares a while back through IG. I see that Jim Ratcliffe and His company, Trawlers Ltd, will ask Class A shareholders if they are willing to sell to him. 

How does this process work, and how will they contact me?

Is there some kind of electronic share record (in the cloud) with my details on?

Dear @Redono,

Welcome to the IG Community and thank you for your post!

Once the details of the event and the options for shareholders have been announced, IG will communicate any necessary actions to you. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to our corporate actions team at corporate.actions@ig.com. They will be able to check their data sources for you.

It's important to note that IG uses a custodian model, which means that your shares are held in segregated client accounts under nominee arrangements with approved custodians. 

Thanks,

KoketsoIG

- KoketsoIG