IG account still not activiated even after submitting documents which have now been approved and verified

Hi, I recently opened my IG account and have submitted all the required documents for verification, but however my accounts are still in pending state even though it has been verified. Please can anyone resolve this issue ASAP as I have had no luck in contacting the IG Team. Thank You.

image.thumb.png.bfd43ef3f0e63edaadd3b4a1682ac8fc.png

9 hours ago, Raghuram said:

Hi, I recently opened my IG account and have submitted all the required documents for verification, but however my accounts are still in pending state even though it has been verified. Please can anyone resolve this issue ASAP as I have had no luck in contacting the IG Team. Thank You.

image.thumb.png.bfd43ef3f0e63edaadd3b4a1682ac8fc.png

Dear @Raghuram,

Welcome to the IG community! We apologise for the delay in reviewing your application. Rest assured, we have forwarded your query to our new business team. They will be reaching out to you soon with further instructions. Thank you for your patience!

Thanks,

KoketsoIG

- KoketsoIG

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• Considering your last points, I think BWB could list above $1 but it will take a while to challenge BNB but since the exchange has being investing in their ecosystem, it might not take a long time to see BWB outperformed BNB. Anyways, I think we rather focus on getting more points on the Wallet to position well for the drop. 
    • I saw about $2000 giveaway event on Bitget Twitter official account. Users just hàve to complete a simple task and fill a form to be eligible. 
    • Is obvious that Solana chain meme continue to lead in the crypto industry. We have seen massive surge in ****, WEN, WIF, MYRO, ANALOS, SILLY, BOM and a lots more. Every trader vision is to grab this token early to minimize FOMO.  Recently, a new Sol meme is trending with similar characteristic to SHIB, DOGE, and ****, Japanese beckoning cat. $MANEKI symbolizes good luck, success, prosperity, wisdom and leadership in Japan. It is believed that MANEKI is a legendary leader with the wisdom of ages and the power to bring fortune to those who rally under its banners. It has a total supply of 8.888,888,888 MANEKI with $156 million marketcap and currently trading on top exchanges like Bitget, and Coinbase. There is also a 435,000 MANEKI airdrop on Bitget for new and existing users.
us