Is It The Time To Take Actions?

The surge of 10.99% in Bitcoin hashrate over the past six days, reaching a seven-day Simple Moving Average (SMA) of 535 EH/s, indicates a significant increase in computational power dedicated to securing the Bitcoin network. Hashrate represents the total computational power miners contribute to the network, and a higher hashrate generally signifies increased security and resilience against potential attacks.

This surge is a positive sign for the Bitcoin network, suggesting growing miner confidence and interest in participating. A rising hashrate often aligns with increased mining activity, which can be attributed to factors such as improved mining profitability, positive sentiment in the market, or advancements in mining technology. It contributes to the overall robustness of the Bitcoin blockchain, making it more secure and resistant to potential threats.

While the surge in Bitcoin hashrate over the past six days can be seen as a positive sign for the network's security and long-term confidence, it's just one aspect. Investors should tread carefully in the current climate.

• 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• Sometime one way to avoid touching one's PF is to participate in these kind of event to earn some passive income and perharps use some the proceeds to invest more. I am not quite friendly with bot but will refer it to friend with a trading community where i also get signals. I will appreciate you also share the link to the announcement for more details
    • Despite the fact that i have my reservation on some meme coin; i feel attention could tilting towards BNB chain meme coins. HODL was bullish yesterday upon launch and i may also look into CATA for some market analysis and possible entry cos missing out on most of the Solana chain meme can not repeat itself again haha.
    • I still beleive Pepe is still a strong competitor for shib and after Doge they should be among the few meme coin to hodl but would appreciate your analysis on HODL a new meme coin on BNB chain that has hugely pumped yesterday on Pancakeswap and Bitget. Its mainnet launch and initial listing was also yesterday.
us