Totals on watchlists

1 hour ago, trxrse said:

Hi everyone,

I'm a new comer to the IG platform - is there any way I can add a total to a shares watchlist, please?

Thanks in advance

Dear @trxrse,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community!

If I understand correctly, you would like to know if it is possible to add a column called 'total' on our platform. I apologize for any confusion, but currently, the only options available are the ones shown in the attachment.

image.png

Thanks,

KoketsoIG

- KoketsoIG

22 hours ago, KoketsoIG said:

Dear @trxrse,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community!

If I understand correctly, you would like to know if it is possible to add a column called 'total' on our platform. I apologize for any confusion, but currently, the only options available are the ones shown in the attachment.

image.png

Thanks,

KoketsoIG

Thanks for your answer. What I'd like though is not a total column, but a total for the whole list - I'd like to be able to compare how efficient a whole list is in time, compared to a baseline (say, a month ago). Would that be possible to get?

Kind regards

27 minutes ago, trxrse said:

Thanks for your answer. What I'd like though is not a total column, but a total for the whole list - I'd like to be able to compare how efficient a whole list is in time, compared to a baseline (say, a month ago). Would that be possible to get?

Kind regards

Hi @trxrse,

Thank you for your suggestion! We appreciate your feedback and have passed it along to our development team for future updates.

All the best,

KoketsoIG

- KoketsoIG