Commodity Markets: Bitcoin, Bonds, DXY, Gold, Silver, Iron Ore, Copper, Uranium, Oil, Gas. Elliott Wave

Commodity Market Elliott Wave Analysis: Bitcoin has an Impulse wave up of its 40k low. Interestingly, this pattern is not confined to Bitcoin alone; similar tendencies are discernible in other cryptocurrencies like DOT and XRP. I intend to engage in a discussion with Kittiampon to delve into these developments further, exploring potential long positions within the crypto market on the up-and-coming Elliott wave abc corrective retracement.
Shifting our attention to the Forex market, the USD DXY is maintaining its elevated position. Nevertheless, noteworthy movements are underway, with the CAD and CHF exhibiting indications of a potential downside break, while the AUD and other currencies are showcasing an upward trend. That said, it is not confirmed that the USD / DXY will move lower.
Turning to Precious Metals, silver is manifesting signs of an impulse wave pushing it higher. I am contemplating taking advantage of a buying opportunity during the abc wave b correction. On the other hand, Gold presents a slightly different scenario, prompting me to explore potential entry points during its retracement.
Base Metals, there are unfolding developments suggestive of the later stages of an impulse wave higher for copper, while Iron Ore is still working through Wave B of an ABC corrective pattern before further upside and Uranium is being held at 30.00 dollars Major TradingLevel 3 (TL3)  My attention is directed towards identifying potential long trade setups during the retracement phase, with a particular emphasis on stocks such as BHP, RIO, FMG, VALE, among others.

Video Chapters
00:00 Bitcoin (BTC)
05:44 US Dollar Index, DXY 
07:25 TLT Bonds. US Gov Bonds 10 Yr Yields
10:38 Precious Metals: Spot Gold XAU /GDX ETF / US Spot Silver XAG 
13:57 Base Metals: Iron Ore, Copper XCU/USD. Uranium URA ETF
16:23 Energy: Crude Oil WTIOIL / Natural Gas NG
25:51 End

Analyst Peter Mathers TradingLounge™ 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• I love this pre-market trading idea because it gives users opportunity to grab the token very early and at a good price. Also, we that couldn't participate in the testnet will have the opportunity to get $BB ahead of the listing. 
    • Just recently explored Bitkub, and it's quite intriguing. It appears to offer a comprehensive solution within decentralized ecosystems. What caught my attention were the remarkable transaction speeds, seamless integration of Ethereum smart contracts, and the attractive low fees. It seems to cater to both businesses and individuals, which could drive widespread adoption. Further delving into Bitkub Chain, I stumbled upon its unique KAP token standard, inspired by Ethereum's ERC standard. This enhancement in compatibility and security could set it apart in the growing blockchain landscape. Considering its potential impact across various sectors like consumer goods, tourism, and sports, Bitkub Chain seems positioned for substantial growth and influence. Considering further exploration? Bitkub Chain seems to be on a trajectory worth following closely in the blockchain sphere.
    • Introducing BounceBit, a revolutionary project with a brand new crypto token (BB) that lets you earn returns on your Bitcoin (BTC) holdings. Here's how it works: Bitcoin's Resting Place: BounceBit offers a first-of-its-kind blockchain, a "restaking chain," built specifically for Bitcoin. This unique system combines the best of both worlds: centralized finance (CeFi) and decentralized finance (DeFi). This means you have multiple ways to make your Bitcoin work for you. Earning Made Easy: With BounceBit, you can stake your Bitcoin and BB tokens to help validate the network and earn rewards. But that's not all! You can also access DeFi features and a special CeFi mirroring mechanism to unlock even more earning potential. BB Token: Your Key The BB token is the lifeblood of BounceBit. It's used for staking, paying transaction fees, and even voting on proposals to shape the future of the project. Join the Party Now! BounceBit's Megadrop is happening right now (as of April 26, 2024) offering various ways to get involved. The official launch of the BB token on Binance is set for May 13, 2024. But wait, there's more! Bitget, a popular OTC trading platform, is also hosting a pre-market event for BB. This means you can trade BB before it's officially listed, potentially securing better prices and early access to liquidity. Ready to unleash the earning power of your Bitcoin? BounceBit might be your perfect gateway!
us