The Current State Of The Gaming Industry; A significant Leap From Axieinfinity?

Through the last bull run, we noticed the gaming ecosystem play out nicely. With $AXS (AxieInfinity) leading the run, gaming tokens performed incredibly well.

While approaching the next bull run which ordinarily takes place after the bitcoin halving that serves as a prelude to an exponential crypto run, gaming still seems to be having a field day.

As customary, newer models have evolved with mind blowing use cases, just recently, I came across $DGI which seeks to be the next paradigm shifting gaming model.

Through the instrument of this project, rewards will be given back to token holders. How’s this possible? The project’s guild owns and operates millions of dollars in gaming assets.

The project founders’ contend that, the gaming guild is only but a flagship project and a stepping stone from which the mother project will be propelled to greater heights.

Apart from developing its own solo game, $DGG team seeks to acquire and develop top Web3 games thus creating a diverse and lucrative gaming portfolio.

In another vein, the project is niched under gaming finance, the team seeks to reshape how gaming income is perceived and earned.

A keen look at this project shows that its blueprints hold good for the entire crypto space, slow but steady the project is garnering some good amount of traction and positive sentiment. Just earlier it earned a listing on a tier 1 platform like Bitget, with attendant events to earn from.

In the long run, I’m optimistic on the growth of gaming and its new ideals ushered into limelight by projects like $DGI (DGI Games).

I've been exploring means to accumulate as much $DGI as possible since I realised they are focused on rewarding token holders.  Does the listing come with any event for earning opportunities?

Edited by Incarts
3 hours ago, Incarts said:

I've been exploring means to accumulate as much $DGI as possible since I realised they are focused on rewarding token holders.  Does the listing come with any event for earning opportunities?

Yeah, there is a trade a minimum of 100 USDT worth of DGI to receive 1400 DGI being among the first 2k users to attain the minimum trading volume which I'm in presently. 

8 minutes ago, gandalf03 said:

Yeah, there is a trade a minimum of 100 USDT worth of DGI to receive 1400 DGI being among the first 2k users to attain the minimum trading volume which I'm in presently. 

So you mean if I buy a minimum of  $100 worth of DGI on Bitget I will be eligible for 1,400 DGI? 

17 hours ago, MetaverseLawyer said:

Through the last bull run, we noticed the gaming ecosystem play out nicely. With $AXS (AxieInfinity) leading the run, gaming tokens performed incredibly well.

While approaching the next bull run which ordinarily takes place after the bitcoin halving that serves as a prelude to an exponential crypto run, gaming still seems to be having a field day.

As customary, newer models have evolved with mind blowing use cases, just recently, I came across $DGI which seeks to be the next paradigm shifting gaming model.

Through the instrument of this project, rewards will be given back to token holders. How’s this possible? The project’s guild owns and operates millions of dollars in gaming assets.

The project founders’ contend that, the gaming guild is only but a flagship project and a stepping stone from which the mother project will be propelled to greater heights.

Apart from developing its own solo game, $DGG team seeks to acquire and develop top Web3 games thus creating a diverse and lucrative gaming portfolio.

In another vein, the project is niched under gaming finance, the team seeks to reshape how gaming income is perceived and earned.

A keen look at this project shows that its blueprints hold good for the entire crypto space, slow but steady the project is garnering some good amount of traction and positive sentiment. Just earlier it earned a listing on a tier 1 platform like Bitget, with attendant events to earn from.

In the long run, I’m optimistic on the growth of gaming and its new ideals ushered into limelight by projects like $DGI (DGI Games).

The interest in gaming project has reduced drastically in recent times perhaps more people find AI projects more rewarding but with the way DGI aims to change the narrative by not only revolutionizing the gaming ecosystem but also adequately incentivizing token holders by distributing rewards generated back to them. I believe their approach can actually restore the dimming desire for Game-Fi project.

11 hours ago, Wakanda said:

The interest in gaming project has reduced drastically in recent times perhaps more people find AI projects more rewarding but with the way DGI aims to change the narrative by not only revolutionizing the gaming ecosystem but also adequately incentivizing token holders by distributing rewards generated back to them. I believe their approach can actually restore the dimming desire for Game-Fi project.

But the thing is, most of the gaming & metaverse projects are still under development. Let's see how DGI keep the pace , tho Bitget listing has provided immense exposure to the project.