Gold (XAUUSD) Elliott Wave Technical Analysis 14 February 24

Gold Elliott Wave Analysis

Function - Counter-trend

Mode - Corrective

Structure - Zigzag

Position - Blue Wave Y of  red wave IV

Direction - Blue wave Y of red wave IV is still in play.

Details - Wave (E) of the triangle wave X ended at $2044 after which a breakdown below wave (D) low - $2014 followed. Larger degree blue wave Y pushes lower and could extend in 3-waves to 1940. Therefore, the new invalidation level for this forecast has shifted to $2045 where we have the wave (E) high.

Technical Analyst : Malik Awais

807943ada35acd5b4dd68d65e74f5bbb

1d601b834da66cc98814846f96ecec85

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• Already grabbed some BB at the former platform while leveraging on their earn products for passive income. 
    • Bitcoin and Ethereum blockchain has maintained their dominance over the past decade due to users trust even though they both have their glaring challenges of high fees and low scalability. Finding a better alternative hasn't been that easy. BNB smart chain, polygon and Solana blockchain has equally been adopted by a whole lot of people but the real big deal that offers complete blockchain solution and unmatched utility and functionality is Bitkub chain. Not quite popular like the rest, Bitkub chain is a decentralized blockchain ecosystem that provides an equitable platform for creating low-cost, interoperable blockchain-based application. With an ultra fast transaction speed and confirmation, users of the network equally benefits from the Ethereum smart contract support. Bitkub aim to democratize access to transparent and efficient technology for businesses, public and private sectors as well as end users hence it stands out as the new generation blockchain and its adoption has been pretty rapid over the last 2 years. With an array of products which includes but not limited to; Bitkub NEXT, Bitkub NFT, Bitkub Metaverse and some exciting Game-Fi products, Bitkub chain is cementing its place as the newest generational blockchain hence the reason the native token KUB has been experiencing significant growth. With the token now visible and accessible to over 25M new users on Bitget, I am optimistic that KUB might be another token that is mostly likely going to witness widespread adoption in coming years. What are your thoughts about this project?
    • This is entirely a new feature I look forward to utilize & on the question, I'd go for just 25% of my collateral. 
us