Which trading platform cryptocurrencies are you most excited about during this upward market trend?

As we enter 2024 with a flourishing crypto market, tokens associated with exchanges seem poised for substantial growth. During bullish periods, these digital assets frequently benefit as trading activity surges on their respective platforms. With experts forecasting remarkable gains this year, exchange-based cryptocurrencies, such as BNB, BGB, KCS, and HT, could emerge as significant winners.

Certain options, notably BGB, appear undervalued in comparison to their top competitors. BGB has demonstrated impressive momentum, more than doubling in value over the past few months and reaching an all-time high of $1.15. The derivatives exchange behind this token has rapidly become a prominent player in the industry.

The expansion of functionalities and use cases across various exchange platforms is likely to drive increased demand for their native cryptocurrencies.

So, here's my inquiry: Which exchange-based digital assets are you most enthusiastic about for the upcoming bull run, and are you currently holding any of them in your portfolio? Rephrase this slightly, change 50% of the words.

I'm holding up to BGB. Revenue Sharing & Buybacks - 20% of Bitget's net revenue is used to repurchase & burn BGB creating deflationary pressure. More revenues represent more buyback potential so I believe it will continue to surge.

19 hours ago, iamcryptic said:

The expansion of functionalities and use cases across various exchange platforms is likely to drive increased demand for their native cryptocurrencies.

If an exchange is not innovative, it stays small. And when an exchange stays small, its token is not valued more over time.

The exchange needs real development to attract traders. More traders raise the demand and value of the native exchange token. So effort to improve the exchange leads to user growth which leads to native token value growth. They are connected.

In my exchange token portfolio, I hold BGB, BNB, and OKB. While BNB's performance has been solid, BGB's has been particularly impressive, especially considering it was under $1 last year and is now slightly over $1.

Additionally, it remained relatively unaffected by the bear market, consistently reaching new all-time highs. This suggests that the utility and use cases offered by its parent exchange have heightened demand for the BGB token.

22 hours ago, iamcryptic said:

As we enter 2024 with a flourishing crypto market, tokens associated with exchanges seem poised for substantial growth. During bullish periods, these digital assets frequently benefit as trading activity surges on their respective platforms. With experts forecasting remarkable gains this year, exchange-based cryptocurrencies, such as BNB, BGB, KCS, and HT, could emerge as significant winners.

Certain options, notably BGB, appear undervalued in comparison to their top competitors. BGB has demonstrated impressive momentum, more than doubling in value over the past few months and reaching an all-time high of $1.15. The derivatives exchange behind this token has rapidly become a prominent player in the industry.

So, here's my inquiry: Which exchange-based digital assets are you most enthusiastic about for the upcoming bull run, and are you currently holding any of them in your portfolio? Rephrase this slightly, change 50% of the words.

Personally I have been following up on the growth of BGB since the release of the white paper April of 2023 and it's impressive to see how the token has gained significantly from $0.31 to the current $1+. I think there is a lot more to expect even as Gracy Chen highlighted in her recent post on X

On 18/02/2024 at 02:11, Sureforex said:

I'm holding up to BGB. Revenue Sharing & Buybacks - 20% of Bitget's net revenue is used to repurchase & burn BGB creating deflationary pressure. More revenues represent more buyback potential so I believe it will continue to surge.

They're continuously bringing usercase to BGB. But just imagine the surge will happen if they announce the launch of their own chain... By the way, it's above $1 & created a new AtH!

IMG_20240219_163217.jpg

On 17/02/2024 at 21:11, Sureforex said:

Yeah, I think it's the mechanism behind the BGB price trend. This could go farther than one would expect. So I'll be trying to add it to my pf to help boost its healthiness in the future.

On 18/02/2024 at 02:11, Sureforex said:

Perfect choice, BGB is considered as the next BNB. They way Bitget is operating ,BGB price surge imminent.

8 hours ago, Ambivert3 said:

Yeah, I think it's the mechanism behind the BGB price trend. This could go farther than one would expect. So I'll be trying to add it to my pf to help boost its healthiness in the future.

I'm also doing that. The chart is one of the healthiest imho & it's not gonna stop like SOL did last time!

IMG_20240221_114035.jpg