Function: Follow Trend

Mode: Motive

Structure: Impulse

Position: Wave V

Direction Next higher Degrees: Wave (I) of Impulse

Wave Cancel invalid Level: 8.498

Details: Wave V is equal to 61.8% of Wave I through Wave III at 23.117

ChainLink/ U.S. dollar(LINKUSD)Trading Strategy:

The increase in wave ((3)) precedes the correction in wave ((5)) and is at the end of the increase, so watch out for a correction that will occur soon.

ChainLink/ U.S. dollar(LINKUSD)Technical Indicators: The price is above the MA200 indicating an Uptrend, Wave Oscillators a bullish Momentum.

TradingLounge Analyst: Kittiampon Somboonsod, CEWA

f8e88d9eab27343263cfa56dc4077e6d

Elliott Wave Analysis TradingLounge 4Hr Chart, 22 February 24,

ChainLink/ U.S. dollar(LINKUSD)

LINKUSD Elliott Wave Technical Analysis

Function: Follow Trend

Mode: Motive

Structure: Impulse

Position: Wave V

Direction Next higher Degrees: Wave (I) of Impulse

Wave Cancel invalid Level: 8.498

Details: Wave V is equal to 61.8% of Wave I through Wave III at 23.117

ChainLink/ U.S. dollar(LINKUSD)Trading Strategy:

The increase in wave ((3)) precedes the correction in wave ((5)) and is at the end of the increase, so watch out for a correction that will occur soon.

ChainLink/ U.S. dollar(LINKUSD)Technical Indicators: The price is above the MA200 indicating an Uptrend, Wave Oscillators a bullish Momentum.

750f390a5102212e817fbb22ed0996e5

It seems like the analysis is saying that the ChainLink/U.S. dollar market is in an upward trend with some corrections expected soon. The technical indicators suggest a bullish momentum. So, it might be a good idea to keep an eye out for possible corrections in the near future.

On 22/02/2024 at 19:23, andrewsmith said:

It seems like the analysis is saying that the ChainLink/U.S. dollar market is in an upward trend with some corrections expected soon. The technical indicators suggest a bullish momentum. So, it might be a good idea to keep an eye out for possible corrections in the near future.

& If you're someone who hopped on ,in that green box then congratulations,take profit & let the rest run till the end of this cycle!