The Growth Of Well Structured Copy Trading Frameworks On CEXs.

A couple of years back in the crypto space, it was relatively uneasy for beginner traders, with time we have noticed the evolution of well structured frameworks like Copy Trading.

Certain platforms have brought forth immensely good copy trading frameworks. Currently, Bitget is heralded as one of the best platforms. Per a PnL publication by the CEX there is a copy trader who made about $7,000 from trading $XRP. This is pretty mind blowing.

Quite often, I have advised newbie and inexperienced to leverage on copy trading as means of earning while sharpening their edge. The afore profit amassed by a single trader is a testament to how beneficial copy trading is.

With its recent growth, Copy trading seems like a buzzword which is too difficult to participate in, however you can participate in it by simply following an elite trader on Bitget. Once you hop on the homepage of the app you are greeted with its emblem, you just need to follow the prompts.

By keenly taking part in this, you could get to rake as much profits as the trader who made a whopping $7,000.

• Like 1

It's exciting to think about the possibilities of copy-trading. But it's like a double-edged sword: it can make you an easy profit, but it can also lead to the loss of all your money. Consequently, in order to make profits  and avoid losses, you must select the appropriate elite trader to follow. And DYOR is, in my view, the most effective technique to accomplish this.

On 26/02/2024 at 22:05, XTRAVAGANZA said:

It's common knowledge that copy trading can yield lucrative returns with the right approach, and Bitget exchange has streamlined the process by offering access to top-tier traders to emulate.

& The number of top-tier traders are super high! Just need to find the better one first !!

On 26/02/2024 at 10:26, Santo2 said:

It's exciting to think about the possibilities of copy-trading. But it's like a double-edged sword: it can make you an easy profit, but it can also lead to the loss of all your money. Consequently, in order to make profits  and avoid losses, you must select the appropriate elite trader to follow. And DYOR is, in my view, the most effective technique to accomplish this.

Yup, unless you are careful, it's quite easy to get your account washed out through copy trading. But those, who are cautious & spent time to check all the box's of risk management, they'll make it, just like I'm doing at Bitget!