Beans that Dances: The ERC 404 Project That's Shaking Things Up

Naturally after the debut of ERC 404, it was only natural that developers would begin to take advantage of its ability to bridges the gap between fungible (ERC-20) and non-fungible (ERC-721) tokens. One such project is the Dancing Beans ($BEANS) which allows fractional ownership of hilarious meme-inspired creatures NFTs on the blockchain.

About a week ago I wrote about the exponential rise of Pandora to 20,000% plus in just five days setting the bar high for competition! I also spoke about other NFT projects like CryptoPunks and Bored Ape Yacht Club but Dancing Beans brings a fresh twist with.

While Focusing on fun and interactivity and community-driven approaches the Dancing Beans team is constantly listening to their fans and creating new experiences based on their feedback... For me though, the question is if Beans can follow the successful dancesteps of Pandora and make players, NFT collectors and investors dance about the figures in their wallets.

main-qimg-38b2970e4c03cd4743693e152e33b331

With my fingers crossed, I'm inclined to hold the Beans I bought on Bitget after the recent listing and it has already gone up by 24%...

What are your thoughts guys? Pandora style or nah?

The current market indicates that ERC-404 has the potential to be a game-changer. Because of the combination of ERC-20 (token) and ERC-721 (NFT) features, it is unique yet easy to draw attention to itself. As PANDORA has generated quite a bit of excitement and produced a number of millionaires, I'm hoping BEANS can do the same. But keep in mind that the cryptocurrency market is unstable, so do your homework before investing in BEANS or other tokens.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• Certain centralised platforms have been very intentional about creating wealth for its users to this end CEXs like Bitget have built certain frameworks to aid this adequately.  Through the instrument of its launch pool, it lets users earn massive APR thus providing a good ground for wealth creation. The performance of some of the launchpool projects lends credence to this, the likes of $ENA, $ZKF $GRAPE and a host of others generated good APRs.  In an almost similar exactitude as the launchpool, the PoolX is the new framework that lets users earn by staking $BGB and $USDT to mine other tokens on the platform. From the products Bitget have brought forth it is safe to say the platform is playing a worthwhile part in wealth creation to every crypto enthusiast around the globe.  Personally, I have participated in these and i will say they are worthwhile opportunities to make fortunes off of, i will advise you jump on it too anon.
    • Certain centralised platforms have been very intentional about creating wealth for its users to this end CEXs like Bitget have built certain frameworks to aid this adequately.  Through the instrument of its launch pool, it lets users earn massive APR thus providing a good ground for wealth creation. The performance of some of the launchpool projects lends credence to this, the likes of $ENA, $ZKF $GRAPE and a host of others generated good APRs.  In an almost similar exactitude as the launchpool, the PoolX is the new framework that lets users earn by staking $BGB and $USDT to mine other tokens on the platform. From the products Bitget have brought forth it is safe to say the platform is playing a worthwhile part in wealth creation to every crypto enthusiast around the globe.  Personally, I have participated in these and i will say they are worthwhile opportunities to make fortunes off of, i will advise you jump on it too anon.
    • For example, look at today's 15/04/24,  DAX (Germany) 40 chart action. I predicted that the market would take off up from the very start and have a positive morning.
us