The New Usecases For NFTs Propelled By Altered State Machine.

At about the year 2021, we witnessed the emergence of ERC721 models called NFTs. Firstly, not much was expected of it except being known as a growing and nascent innovation that brought forth digital assets ownership.

Through time, better innovations to spice up and add worthwhile use-cases to NFTs have sprung up. With some amount of AI infused into this innovation, it seems like one that will do incredibly well.

Leaning with the above, projects like Altered State Machine have evolved as decentralized protocols for creating and owning Artificial intelligence agents using NFTs.

The core vision of the project’s team is to create a world where the value of AI flows back commensurately to its contributors and where everyone can understand and find AI as a trust worthy innovation.

With ASM’s (Altered State Machine) instrument, anyone can own, train and trade fully interoperable A.I via NFT Brains across avatars, games, worlds and other Web3 Applications. 

By creating new agents, users are given latitude to infuse it with a brain. These brains so infused can be trained by their owners to develop skills and strategies through machine learning in a well structured environment called A.I Gyms.

Remarkably, the first use-case for the ASM protocol and AI agents is a fully decentralized P2E game powered by AI agents and 3D All star characters.

Infusing a bit of Gamefi and P2E, players can earn the protocol’s native token $ASTO by competing and winning games and leagues with their teams of All-Stars.

Interestingly, these tokens won are soon to be traded on reliable centralized exchanges looking to list $ASTO. Chiefly, Bitget have expressed intent to list it on Feb 26th, 2024. There is currently a deposit to earn event hosted in commemoration of the project’s listing.

The new use-cases proposed by this project is mind blowing, with its formidable partnerships forged with reputable firms like; FIFA and Non Fungible Labs I am pretty certain all these will come into fruition.

The introduction of Altered State Machine (ASM) marks a significant development in the NFT space, introducing novel applications through AI integration.

Collaborations with industry leaders like FIFA and Non Fungible Labs highlight the project's potential for success, especially with the forthcoming listing of $ASTO on Bitget exchange.

On 26/02/2024 at 15:36, MetaverseLawyer said:

At about the year 2021, we witnessed the emergence of ERC721 models called NFTs. Firstly, not much was expected of it except being known as a growing and nascent innovation that brought forth digital assets ownership.

Through time, better innovations to spice up and add worthwhile use-cases to NFTs have sprung up. With some amount of AI infused into this innovation, it seems like one that will do incredibly well.

Leaning with the above, projects like Altered State Machine have evolved as decentralized protocols for creating and owning Artificial intelligence agents using NFTs.

The core vision of the project’s team is to create a world where the value of AI flows back commensurately to its contributors and where everyone can understand and find AI as a trust worthy innovation.

With ASM’s (Altered State Machine) instrument, anyone can own, train and trade fully interoperable A.I via NFT Brains across avatars, games, worlds and other Web3 Applications. 

By creating new agents, users are given latitude to infuse it with a brain. These brains so infused can be trained by their owners to develop skills and strategies through machine learning in a well structured environment called A.I Gyms.

Remarkably, the first use-case for the ASM protocol and AI agents is a fully decentralized P2E game powered by AI agents and 3D All star characters.

Infusing a bit of Gamefi and P2E, players can earn the protocol’s native token $ASTO by competing and winning games and leagues with their teams of All-Stars.

Interestingly, these tokens won are soon to be traded on reliable centralized exchanges looking to list $ASTO. Chiefly, Bitget have expressed intent to list it on Feb 26th, 2024. There is currently a deposit to earn event hosted in commemoration of the project’s listing.

The new use-cases proposed by this project is mind blowing, with its formidable partnerships forged with reputable firms like; FIFA and Non Fungible Labs I am pretty certain all these will come into fruition.

Altered State Machine mark a significant development in the NFT space, introducing novel applications through AI integration. It envisions a universe where everyone, from dreamers to creators, can possess, train, and trade fully interoperable AI seamlessly traversing avatars, games, and the vast realms of Web3 applications. I hope for a significant movement from ASTO, like the other AI tokens. However, time will reveal how capable this project is.

4 hours ago, Santo2 said:

Altered State Machine mark a significant development in the NFT space, introducing novel applications through AI integration. It envisions a universe where everyone, from dreamers to creators, can possess, train, and trade fully interoperable AI seamlessly traversing avatars, games, and the vast realms of Web3 applications. I hope for a significant movement from ASTO, like the other AI tokens. However, time will reveal how capable this project is.

Oh yes, I'm optimistic too buddy 👏.

Hey, guys! I have just plunged into a discussion of new Nfs use cases supported by state-modified automata. I am interested in your thoughts. The concept of state-modified automata and their impact on NFT is intriguing. Have you come across any specific examples or experiences? I also wanted to ask for advice, is it worth waiting for the bitcoin price correction to invest, or am I already too late?
Thanks for any feedback

• 3 weeks later...