PG Elliott Wave Analysis Trading Lounge Daily Chart, 15 March 24

The Procter & Gamble Company,  (PG) Daily Chart

PG Elliott Wave Technical Analysis

FUNCTION: Trend

MODE: Impulsive

STRUCTURE: Motive

POSITION: Wave (3).

DIRECTION: Upside in wave 1 of (3).

DETAILS: We are still trading below ATH, as we are approaching the bottom of MG2 at 165$ where we are expecting resistance.

3266637d5c09160f71b3a27fd228cb3f

PG Elliott Wave Analysis Trading Lounge 4Hr Chart, 15 March 24

The Procter & Gamble Company, (PG) 4Hr Chart

PG Elliott Wave Technical Analysis

FUNCTION: Trend

MODE: Impulsive

STRUCTURE: Motive

POSITION: Wave (v) of {iii}.

DIRECTION: Upside into wave (v).  

DETAILS: Looking for further upside into wave (v) as we could have completed wave i of (v). As mentioned, I’d expect 165$ to act as resistance, even if we have touched 1618 {iii} vs. {i} at 162$.

Welcome to our PG Elliott Wave Analysis Trading Lounge, your go-to resource for comprehensive insights into The Procter & Gamble Company (PG) using Elliott Wave Technical Analysis. Let's delve into the market dynamics as of the Daily Chart on 15th March 2024.

b0364f0ea469fe81b0d51c13b5ca811d

Technical Analyst : Alessio Barretta

Source : Tradinglounge.com get trial here!

* PG Elliott Wave Technical Analysis – Daily Chart*

In our analysis, we identify a trending function characterized by impulsive mode and motive structure. Positioned in Wave (3), our focus is on the upside movement in wave 1 of (3). While we're still trading below the all-time high (ATH), we anticipate encountering resistance as we approach the bottom of MG2 at $165.

* PG Elliott Wave Technical Analysis – 4Hr Chart*

Here, we also observe a trending function marked by impulsive mode and motive structure. Positioned in Wave (v) of {iii}, our attention is on the upside movement into wave (v). We anticipate further upward momentum, considering the possibility of completing wave i of (v). Despite touching $162, we expect $165 to serve as resistance, especially given its significance in the Elliott Wave framework.