IG Trading PID?

Was just looking to transfer my DE shares from IG Trading to another Broker in Australia, and was having a hard time finding the PID for IG Trading. 

Does anyone know where I could find it?

Thanks

5 hours ago, LukeA214 said:

Was just looking to transfer my DE shares from IG Trading to another Broker in Australia, and was having a hard time finding the PID for IG Trading. 

Does anyone know where I could find it?

Thanks

Dear @LukeA214,

Welcome to the IG community and thank you for your post.

Please get in touch with our transfers team, who will assist you with all the details required to transfer your shares into IG. The email address is stock.transfers.au@ig.com 

Thanks,

KoketsoIG 

- KoketsoIG

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• NASDAQ Stock market Elliott Wave analysis and trading strategies: NASDAQ 100, SP500, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Apple (AAPL), Tesla (TSLA), Amazon (AMZN), Nvidia (NVDA), Microsoft (MSFT), Meta Platforms (META), Netflix (NFLX), Alphabet (GOOGL)  Elliott Wave Analysis of NDX Tech Stocks: NASDAQ 100 and SP500 Wave (4) low being in place strengthens day by day and we can continue to build long positions across many markets such as Bitcoin and crypto tokens. Apple's earnings also injected strength into the tech sector, some of the stocks were quite flat such as AMZN, META, TSLA and NFLX, however they continue to create Elliott wave Impulse waves higher so we are on the right track and can expect Monday to end higher also. Video Chapters 00:00 NASDAQ 100 (NDX)  SP500 (SPX) 06:02 Bitcoin, Ethereum   09:09 Apple (AAPL) 12:35 Amazon (AMZN) 13:06 NVIDIA (NVDA) 14:58 Meta Platforms (META) 15:46 Netflix (NFLX)  17:20 Alphabet (GOOGL) 19:27 Microsoft MSFT 20:18 Tesla (TSLA) 21:22 End Analyst Peter Mathers TradingLounge      
    • Hi @CharlotteIG I sold my last shares on Monday this week and they have still not settled.  Could you take a look please?  Thanks.
    • From the investor's perspective it seems a fantastic idea but I don't think it could happen. Even if it happens, it would be like a gimmick in which they reduce your own money from investment and then add them back and show them as if it's the interest on your original investment. Crypto is not meant to be a stable investment option and it seems very unlikely that such a thing could be possible. I don't have too much knowledge of economics but I can say that such a thing is not feasible.
us