Unveiling Crypto Winners of 2024: Beyond the Usual Picks

You all will agree with me that many of us tends to focus on big names like BTC, ETH, SOL, and XRP. I've followed this trend too. But lately, I've realized there's a whole world of opportunities beyond these mainstream coins.

Taking a closer look at the market: BTC and ETH haven't doubled since the start of 2024. Meanwhile, some lesser-known crypto projects have shot up by 400% and more. I am not talking about memecoins 

Just today while reading an article about ONDO and ZEEBU published by Bitget, I was amazed to see the incredible growth these two tokens have undergone in the past few months. While ONDO deals with tokenized real-world assets, ZEEBU is a loyalty token for smoother global transactions, rewarding users along the way. Both have seen incredible growth recently.

Sure, holding BTC has its perks, but tokens like ONDO and ZEEBU are gaining traction fast. They've already hit billion-dollar market caps from humble beginnings. It seems like these underdog projects might be the ones to watch during this bullish phase. But the challenge remains: how do we identify gems in this evolving landscape?