Account Restricted

Hi All I am getting a message that my account is restricted from opening new positions when trying to purchase Shares in my Stocks and Shares ISA, I have been and IG member for quite a few years now and have not seen this message previously.

I have just sold some Shares and that went through ok, it just seems to be on the purchase side.

Any ideas? on what I need to do 

Thanks

Mark

57 minutes ago, Turge24 said:

Hi All I am getting a message that my account is restricted from opening new positions when trying to purchase Shares in my Stocks and Shares ISA, I have been and IG member for quite a few years now and have not seen this message previously.

I have just sold some Shares and that went through ok, it just seems to be on the purchase side.

Any ideas? on what I need to do 

Thanks

Mark

Dear @Turge24,

Welcome to the IG commununity.

I have sent you email instructions, please respond at your earliest convenience.

Thanks,

KoketsoIG

- KoketsoIG

• 2 weeks later...
On 04/04/2024 at 14:53, KoketsoIG said:

Dear @Turge24,

Welcome to the IG commununity.

I have sent you email instructions, please respond at your earliest convenience.

Thanks,

KoketsoIG

I’ve had this issue and haven’t been able to get a resolution from live chat, email, phone or WhatsApp for a *week* now - what do I need to do to get unrestricted before I pull my money off this platform? 

• Like 1