PRT Enhancement request - banked profit/loss

Guest Stef

Question

Hi,

Here's another enhancement request for PRT - please pass this on to the IT-Finance guys.

With ProOrder, the main screen shows the latent gain and total gain for all running systems. While this information is great, what I believe is lacking is closed (or banked) profit or loss.

I know it shows this when clicking on the 'view performance' link for each system, but when you are testing a number of strategies (using a demo account), it is not practical to click on and open this for each. As open positions can change quite dramatically the time you view now until they are closed, it would make sense to see your banked profit or loss on the main screen, in order to be able to compare different strategies, for each system.

PS: I know that the banked profit or loss would be the difference between the total gain and latent gain, but if you have 5 or 6 systems running, it is not a simple exercise to do a quick comparison.

I would appreciate some feedback or comments.

Regards

Stef

3 answers to this question

Hi Stef,

Thanks for sharing that! I have contacted ProRealTime with regards to that and I look forward to hearing their thoughts. As soon as they do get back to me I will repond with what they said.

Thanks

Hi Stef,

ProRealTime have returned with regards to this and said this was considered in the past however there was very little feedback for the project that would specify a new line stating the gain for each strategy.

Due to your feedback this has now been passed to their developers to look into incorporating into the next version!

I have to thank you the for great idea and as always if there is anything else you can think of then we would love to hear it!

Archived