Why is $BB currently trending?

The first-ever native BTC Restaking chain token $BB is currently trending as both Bitget and Binance gear up for its listing.

Bitget has already added $BB to their pre-market trading. Thereby allowing users to trade the token before the official listing.

BB is the native token of BounceBit network, a secured unique dual-token staking system that leverages native $BTC security with full EVM compatibility. thereby enabling users to earn yield on their idle Bitcoin.

Binance Lab and a host of other top investors back the project.1714049287495.thumb.jpg.45a5dc87f95f001a4e79afe81ff16d62.jpg

On 25/04/2024 at 13:48, CryptoAlphas said:

The first-ever native BTC Restaking chain token $BB is currently trending as both Bitget and Binance gear up for its listing.

Bitget has already added $BB to their pre-market trading. Thereby allowing users to trade the token before the official listing.

BB is the native token of BounceBit network, a secured unique dual-token staking system that leverages native $BTC security with full EVM compatibility. thereby enabling users to earn yield on their idle Bitcoin.

Binance Lab and a host of other top investors back the project.

Already grabbed some BB at the former platform while leveraging on their earn products for passive income. 

Most project backed by Binance lab and Bitget are worth considering cos these guys seems to be carefully selecting projects to support. I expect Binance to list BB very soon but I had to buy on Bitget to be in a potentially good position before then just as I did with BOME and ORDI.