CeFi + DeFi Model: How BounceBit is Revolutionizing Bitcoin Staking

1*mOJFLPp-OHL1KmGXiqyuWg.jpeg

While the posts Bitcoin halving haven't been eventful for some people so far, investors are always brainstorming effective ways for people earn with the BTC they already own. In that regards, my early morning surfing landed me at the shores of BounceBit and I believe it's CeFi + DeFi model is worth sharing.

BounceBit basically is a pioneering native BTC Restaking chain that's reshaping how Bitcoin holders earn yield on their assets while securing its network through a dual-token staking system that combines the robustness of Bitcoin and the flexibility of BounceBit tokens.

1*UyD9PlqEDvaE4lFcs-8cWg.png

What was impressive in my opinion was how users generate passive income from their idle BTC. They achieved this with their first-of-its-kind Proof of Stake mechanism which leverages native BTC security while ensuring full Ethereum Virtual Machine compatibility.

1*Qxg151gswEDwe22kEJDh0Q.png

Supported by giants like Binance Lab, Breyer Capital, and Blockchain Capital, BounceBit is poised to transform Bitcoin’s utility and it’s Pre-Market Trading just rolling out on Bitget I believe will be another milestone in their journey.