Undeads– Seeking to carve a niche in the gaming industry

The emergence of Play to Earn model in the gaming sector has significantly redefined community engagement and social interaction within games. This transformation does not just change how players earn from gaming but their interaction with each other.

With more innovations now injected into the industry, the team of Undeads has been inspired to design it as a multiplayer MMORPG game with vast income producing mechanics to facilitate seamless interaction and passive income generation.

A thrilling zombie fight gameplay, Undeads incorporates other fascinating activities ranging from NFT Dogs Racing to VR RC Racing, Fishing, Bowling, Shooting Gallery and so on. 

As an MMORPG enthusiast, accessing the entire features of Undeads ecosystem is high on my wishlist and with the availability of the governance token $UDS on Bitget on 30th April, I’m sure to explore the chances of accumulating it.

Do you think Undeads has what it takes to carve a niche in the highly competitive gaming industry?

On 29/04/2024 at 18:35, Incarts said:

The emergence of Play to Earn model in the gaming sector has significantly redefined community engagement and social interaction within games. This transformation does not just change how players earn from gaming but their interaction with each other.

With more innovations now injected into the industry, the team of Undeads has been inspired to design it as a multiplayer MMORPG game with vast income producing mechanics to facilitate seamless interaction and passive income generation.

A thrilling zombie fight gameplay, Undeads incorporates other fascinating activities ranging from NFT Dogs Racing to VR RC Racing, Fishing, Bowling, Shooting Gallery and so on. 

As an MMORPG enthusiast, accessing the entire features of Undeads ecosystem is high on my wishlist and with the availability of the governance token $UDS on Bitget on 30th April, I’m sure to explore the chances of accumulating it.

Do you think Undeads has what it takes to carve a niche in the highly competitive gaming industry?

Undeads sounds like a feature-packed P2E game with something for everyone - zombie fights, NFT racing, VR experiences... I'm curious! The competition is fierce, but with strong gameplay and a diverse ecosystem, Undeads has a shot at standing out.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• The price remains volatile, experiencing midweek surges followed by fluctuations. Bitcoin current price is hovering around $66,000, there's a sense of validation for a potential breakout, with some analysts projecting a rise towards $70,000. Concerns Addressed: Accumulation and Liquidity Signals Despite the recent decline from its all-time high in March, on-chain expert Willy Woo believes significant price increases are on the horizon. He sees the current consolidation as a "warm-up" phase for Bitcoin, supported by substantial liquidity. This liquidity reduces the long-term risk associated with consolidation periods. Drawing from historical trends, Woo anticipates a bullish trajectory for Bitcoin. However, he warns of potential risks that may accompany surges driven by new investments. Is a Bullish Cycle on the Horizon? Echoing Woo's sentiments, crypto analyst Ki Young Ju asserts that Bitcoin is currently in a bullish cycle. Ju highlights the discrepancy between Bitcoin's market valuation (growing faster) and its actual market cap. This is measured against the realized cap, which estimates the total market value of all circulating coins at current prices. This trend, observed over the past two years, could potentially indicate the continuation of the bull market until April 2025, if current patterns hold true.  
    • It is relatively true whenever it is said that the crypto space is filled with alot of opportunities to leverage on. Both traders and non traders alike, there's always some icing left on the cake for everyone.  Personally, I tilt favourably towards risk averse ways of making money in the crypto space, leveraging on skill is another way of earning some. With respect to the latter, Bitget always seems to come up with worthwhile events to let its users earn.  Currently, there is an event tagged ‘’Join the Bitget TG Signal Bot Beta Test Now’’ through this, traders with the requisite skill can receive an official link from Bitget and apply to become a signal provider via the app.  There are quite a number of Mouth watering perks attached to this event, the top 3 signal providers by copier count will receive a cash reward of 300 USDT, 200 and 100 respectively. Gleaning from the event’s description,it is a pretty good event for traders to jump on.       
    • They pushed the threshold even higher and leverage their partnership with Messi. With the prices even higher than last year, I think you should tell all your trading friends. Good luck out there! 
us