Share Dealing Ireland

hi all, i am based in ireland and currently have an IG spreadbetting account. wondering if i can buy shares?? cant see any area on the platform where i can do that. thanks.

cormac 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• Introducing 3 billion gamers to crypto would disrupt the GameFi space, my fingers are crossed to see how they will achieve this. Meanwhile the listing on a few top tier exchanges today is a good start.
    • Exciting stuff. VIRTUAL is now live on Bitget, and from what the chart, the price action looks promising. Bullish on AI integration in virtual worlds.
    • In today's AI-driven world, VIRTUAL Protocol emerges as a decentralized platform tailored for crafting AI entities suited to virtual environments. This platform seamlessly enables the creation and promotion of AI personas integrated into various virtual applications. VIRTUAL Protocol facilitates the creation of AI entities capable of text, voice, and motion responses within virtual settings, with the core objective being to effectively produce and market these AI personas. The protocol incentivizes individuals to contribute data and develop AI models, while validators ensure quality and functionality, earning rewards in return. Integration into the system is straightforward for DApp founders, enabling swift and cost-effective creation of immersive experiences. Content creators can monetize their characters and stories in innovative ways. With an upcoming listing on Bitget, we anticipate heightened exposure for the project, further expanding its reach within the crypto community. Collaboration among users contributes to building a diverse ecosystem of VIRTUAL AIs within the VIRTUAL Protocol.    
us