TJX Elliott Wave Analysis Trading Lounge Daily Chart,
The TJX Companies Inc., (TJX) Daily Chart
TJX Elliott Wave Technical Analysis

FUNCTION: Trend
MODE: Impulsive
STRUCTURE: Motive
POSITION: Minute wave {v}.
DIRECTION: Upside in Minute {v}.  
DETAILS: Looking for a bottom in wave {iv} in place to then continue higher.  Equality of {v} vs. {i} stands at 108$.

Stocks24.thumb.png.fc37f14d52d55b343cf2c24bcfb1cdc4.png

TJX Elliott Wave Analysis Trading Lounge 4Hr Chart
The TJX Companies Inc., (TJX) 4Hr Chart
TJX Elliott Wave Technical Analysis

FUNCTION: Trend
MODE: Impulsive
STRUCTURE: Motive
POSITION: Wave (i) of {v}.
DIRECTION: Upside in wave (iii).
DETAILS: Looking for a CTLP on 100$, we need to break (b) to then start thinking about longs.  

Stocks24(1).thumb.png.e5d55c3a98802e0f36ee832fa1b282fe.png

Our detailed Elliott Wave analysis for The TJX Companies Inc. (TJX) as of May 7, 2024, offers insightful perspectives on potential movements for both daily and 4-hour trading charts. This analysis aims to assist traders and investors in identifying strategic positions in line with the predicted trends in TJX's stock prices.

* TJX Elliott Wave Technical Analysis – Daily Chart*
On the daily chart, TJX is currently exhibiting an impulsive, motive wave pattern, specifically within Minute wave {v}. This wave is crucial as it suggests a continued upward momentum following the establishment of a bottom in wave {iv}. The target for equality between wave {v} and wave {i} is projected at $108, indicating significant upside potential.
* TJX Elliott Wave Technical Analysis – 4Hr Chart*
Zooming into the 4-hour chart, TJX is progressing through Wave (i) of Minute {v}. The focus is on the upcoming wave (iii), which is known for its typically strong upward drive. A critical price point to monitor is the $100 level, where a conclusive break above the (b) wave high will validate bullish sentiments and open the door for positioning long trades.

Technical Analyst Alessio Barretta
Source : Tradinglounge.com get trial here!

Edited by tradinglounge
  • tradinglounge changed the title to The TJX Companies Inc.(TJX) Stocks Elliott Wave Technical Analysis

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• $LIFEFORM is a project that has been on my watchlist. Its intersection as the gateway between web2 and web3 makes it such a top project poised to make significant increase in the coming bullrun 
    • ASX: NEWMONT CORPORATION - NEM  Elliott Elliott Wave Technical Analysis TradingLounge (1D Chart)   Greetings, Our Elliott Wave analysis today updates the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) with NEWMONT CORPORATION - NEM. We have determined that NEM is likely to continue to rise even higher with wave (v)-purple.   ASX: NEWMONT CORPORATION - NEM  Elliott Wave Technical Analysis   ASX: NEWMONT CORPORATION - NEM  1D Chart (Semilog Scale) Analysis Function: Major trend (Minute degree, green) Mode: Motive Structure: Impulse Position: Wave iii-blue of Wave (v)-purple   Details: The short-term outlook indicates that wave (iv)-purple has ended sooner than expected, and wave (v)-purple is unfolding to push higher. Now, waves i and ii-blue have just completed, and wave iii-blue is unfolding to push higher, targeting 69.81. It is essential for the price to remain above 63.66 to maintain this outlook. Invalidation point: 63.66     ASX: NEWMONT CORPORATION - NEM  Elliott Wave Technical Analysis TradingLounge (4-Hour Chart)   ASX: NEWMONT CORPORATION - NEM  Elliott Wave Technical Analysis ASX: NEWMONT CORPORATION - NEM  4-Hour Chart Analysis Function: Major trend (Minute degree, green) Mode: Motive Structure: Impulse Position: Wave ((1))-red of Wave iii-blue of Wave (v)-purple of Wave ((iii))-green Details: An even shorter-term outlook shows that wave (v)-purple is unfolding to push higher. It is subdividing into waves i and ii-blue, which have just completed. Now, wave iii-blue is beginning to unfold to push higher. This wave iii-blue is subdividing into wave ((1))-red, and wave ((2))-red might unfold next, setting the stage for wave ((3))-red to continue pushing higher, targeting 69.81 - 70.00. Invalidation point: 63.66     Conclusion:   Our analysis, forecast of contextual trends, and short-term outlook for ASX: NEWMONT CORPORATION - NEM  aim to provide readers with insights into the current market trends and how to capitalize on them effectively. We offer specific price points that act as validation or invalidation signals for our wave count, enhancing the confidence in our perspective. By combining these factors, we strive to offer readers the most objective and professional perspective on market trends.   Technical Analyst: Hua (Shane) Cuong, CEWA-M (Master’s Designation). Source : Tradinglounge.com get trial here!  
    • No doubt about the potential of DRIFT but I think the project team needs to push harder. They have got great partnership with top brands and the TVL is pretty superb. Price trend has been pretty good since listed on Bitget and hopefully the momentum keeps going. 
us