Changes to how you login

Guest DanC

Hi all,

We’ve now made an update to the Community, so you’ll only need to use your web platform details to login. This forms part of an upgrade, which will enable access to the Community directly from the platform.

Dan

Nice - I was logged in to my trading account, went to sign in here and presto - straight away. 

I like it.

Should make it easier for us to post - no excuses now people :) ? !

Thanks,

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

We've now pushed through a second update, which means you can access the community directly through the platform. You'll find the Community option under 'Research' and also 'Help and Support'. Below is how it should look.

Hopefully this will make it a lot easier for members to get through to the Community and will be a positive step! Please let me know if you have any questions, issues or feedback.

Thanks,

Dan

IG Community.png

Hi Dan  

Works fine - just logged in here from my trading account via the new link no dramas.  I like it.

Not important but just wondering - will the old link be decommissioned or remain usable?

Thanks, cheers. 

Hey ,

Glad to hear it's working. The original link (community.ig.com) will remain accessible in case you want to access the Community without logging into the trading platform.

Cheers,
Dan 

Thanks Dan  

I guess it will also allow non-IG traders to join if they want?  At the moment I think it is just you and me....?  Everyone must have Community overload. 

Hey ,

We're only allowing access to IG clients at the moment, but it is definitely something we are looking at down the line. Thanks for the continued participation - hopefully the Community will start to grow!

Dan

Archived