How to Post Links in Posts on IG Community

Hello IGCommunity Traders!

Sharing valuable resources, market updates, and trading strategies with your followers is crucial. Here's a quick guide on how to add links to your posts on IG Community:

1. Direct Link in Bio: The simplest way to share a link is by updating your bio. You can add a direct link to your latest trading strategy, market analysis, or resource and reference it in your post caption. For example, "Check out the link in my bio for today's market insights!"

2. Swipe-Up Feature (Stories): If you have a business account with over 10,000 followers, you can use the swipe-up feature in Stories. This allows you to add a direct link that your followers can access by swiping up on your story. Perfect for linking to your latest blog post or webinar.

3. IGTV Descriptions: Include clickable links in the descriptions of your IGTV videos. Promote your IGTV content in your posts and direct your audience there for more details and links. This is ideal for in-depth market analysis and tutorials.

4. Link Stickers in Stories: IG Community offers link stickers in Stories for eligible accounts. Use these stickers to add a link directly in your story, making it easy for your followers to click and visit the link. This is great for sharing quick updates or articles.

5. Engaging Captions: Encourage your followers to visit the link by creating engaging and compelling captions. Use call-to-actions like "Visit the link in my bio for detailed market analysis!" or "Swipe up to read the full report!"

6. Promotional Posts: If you’re running a promotion or campaign, consider using IG’s promotional tools. Sponsored posts allow you to add a call-to-action button like "Learn More" or "Sign Up Now" that links directly to your trading platform or event.

While you can’t add clickable links directly in regular post captions, these methods will help you effectively share valuable trading resources with your community. Happy trading and posting!