Sign in to follow this  

Nikkei 225 Daily Bets on daily close - Interesting advance statistic before todays open that for the past 15 months the index has always closed end of the month in the direction of the open except for the end of March 2017. Enjoy !

Nikkei 225 Daily Bets on daily close - Interesting advance statistic before todays open that for the past 15 months the index has always closed end of the month in the direction of the open except for the end of March 2017. Enjoy !

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    Newest Member
    Vincelim82
    Joined 02/04/20 15:05
    • You may find this feed useful:  It explains how it's calculated and what could be more cost effective for your trading 
    • @TrendFollower, Sceptical might be the wrong word I used. Long term bearish or negative is better. Imagine if we were programmers and not traders/investors. Creating these tokens at the cost of electricity and passing them on at 100000/1000000% profit. Pure genius or scam depending how you look at it. We will be doing exactly what the central bankers are doing. Profitable businesses do not like competition. It's debatable if they can shut down and destroy these different cryptocurrencies when they want but I'm leaning on yes. So to me, it's like a time bomb buying/trading this today at $6700 and possibly $0 tomorrow when such order from the top is issued. I will watch and observe and patiently be shown otherwise. 
    • We wouldn't close people just because they're going into a profit.  We dn't make money that way @Jin1234, I will pass your details on.  Because you are a guest I cannot pass your details on. If you email us someone can investigate.