API key generation isn't accessible

IvanSpok

Question

Hi!

I have created live share account, but API key generation hasn't visible in the settings.

I saw on the forum the I probably should have CFD live account, but I can't find how to create it.

Could I use API to trade on share account as well? 

Best regard, 

Ivan.

5 answers to this question

1 hour ago, IvanSpok said:

Hi!

I have created live share account, but API key generation hasn't visible in the settings.

I saw on the forum the I probably should have CFD live account, but I can't find how to create it.

Could I use API to trade on share account as well? 

Best regard, 

Ivan.

Dear @IvanSpok,

Thank you for your post.

You are correct, you need to have a leveraged account (spread bet/ CFD) to have API.

You can add a leveraged account on the Dashboard > Add an account. Please note that to add a leverage account, you need to meet certain wealth and appropriateness requirements, if you are unable to add a leveraged account, you might need to have these updated.

image.png

image.png

Thanks,

KoketsoIG

Please rate us on Trustpilot: IG Trustpilot 

13 minutes ago, IvanSpok said:

Dear, @KoketsoIG

Thanks for you response. 

Where I can find these requirements you are talking about?

It was when I created my account or shoud I top up my balance to specific value?

King regards, 

Ivan

Dear @IvanSpok,

Can you add a CFD account from 'Add an account' on the dashboard? I will send you all the other processes to your registered email address.

Thanks,

KoketsoIG

8 minutes ago, IvanSpok said:

Dear, @KoketsoIG.

No, I can't. That's the problem. I don't have this button "Add an account" anywhere.

I received your email and will reply shortly.

King regards,

Ivan

image.png.56e53845a6b17c9da999118d69ed5a6d.png

Accoutns.png

Dear @IvanSpok,

Thank you for the feedback.

Please respond to the email I have sent so that we can update your information.

Thanks,

KoketsoIG