Unlocking ASX Trading Success: SANTOS LIMITED - STO Stock Analysis & Elliott Wave Technical Forecast

ASX: SANTOS LIMITED - STO Elliott Elliott Wave Technical Analysis TradingLounge (1D Chart)

Greetings, Our Elliott Wave analysis today updates the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) with SANTOS LIMITED - STO. We see that the STO may have completed wave ((ii))-navy at the low at 7.35, which also allows wave ((iii))-navy to be opened to push higher.

ASX: SANTOS LIMITED - STO Elliott Wave Technical Analysis  
ASX: SANTOS LIMITED - STO 1D Chart (Semilog Scale) Analysis
Function: Major trend (Minor degree, grey)
Mode: Motive
Structure: Impulse
Position: Wave ((iii))-navy of Wave 3-grey
Details: The short-term outlook suggests that wave ((iii))-navy is perhaps opening up to push higher, a rise above 7.86 would clarify this view.
Invalidation point: 7.35
Confirmation point: 7.86
Asx24.thumb.png.85c0e8a6d5acea4080e51496e619da9b.png

ASX: SANTOS LIMITED - STO Elliott Wave Technical Analysis TradingLounge (4-
Hour Chart)

ASX: SANTOS LIMITED - STO Elliott Wave Technical Analysis
ASX: SANTOS LIMITED - STO 4-Hour Chart Analysis
Function: Major trend (Minuette degree, orange)
Mode: Motive
Structure: Impulse
Position: Wave (iii)-orange of Wave ((iii))-navy of Wave 3-grey
Details: The shorter-term outlook shows that wave ((ii))-navy seems to have just ended and wave ((iii))-navy is opening to push higher. Currently the price action is breaking down into waves (i),(ii)-orange and they have ended, wave (iii)-orange may be returning to push higher. However, pushing higher than 7.85 will further clarify this outlook.
Invalidation point: 7.35
Asx24(1).thumb.png.6295f3d653bc37f95d21d8d38f88a0f0.png

Conclusion:  
Our analysis, forecast of contextual trends, and short-term outlook for ASX: SANTOS LIMITED - STO aim to provide readers with insights into the current market trends and how to capitalize on them effectively. We offer specific price points that act as validation or invalidation signals for our wave count, enhancing the confidence in our perspective. By combining these factors, we strive to offer readers the most objective and professional perspective on market trends.

Technical Analyst: Hua (Shane) Cuong, CEWA-M (Master’s Designation).
Source : Tradinglounge.com get trial here!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• As crypto regulations tighten across various countries, the need for centralized exchanges to collaborate with governments becomes essential for smooth operations.  While some argue that regulations undermine the essence of decentralization, the broader perspective shows that regulation can actually do more good than harm. With proper regulations, scams and frauds can be minimized, and large-scale crypto adoption can be achieved as people gain more trust in the system. In the coming years, exchanges that do not comply with governmental regulations may find themselves out of service and lacking patronage. Bitget, a regulatory-compliant exchange operating in India, is currently in discussions with the Indian government to obtain all the necessary licenses for operation, similar to its successful efforts in several EU countries. This development is promising for Indian users, as it allows them to trade crypto without restrictions and with the assurance that their assets are secure. If all exchanges work within the laws of individual governments, mainstream crypto adoption could be achieved swiftly. Congratulations in advance to all Indian users.
    • Hi I'm trying to find a TV equivalent for US Tech 100 and everything I've found so far is wildly different. When one goes up the other goes down, if seems 😁 Has anyone had success matching up?  Or, if there's something similar where there is a matching pair, that'd be awesome. I've seen that over some considerable period, IG integration with TV has been talked about.  Is this ever going to happen, I wonder.  Again, does anyone have the inside track on that?   Thanks!
    • For those who have been in the cryptocurrency space for a while, the current market downturn is a familiar scenario. Understanding the dynamics of crypto markets can help you prepare for the red charts we've seen over the past few days, especially as the U.S. and Germany continue to sell off their BTC holdings. While some are skeptical about the current market conditions, others see it as an opportunity to buy low and sell high when the market recovers. However, the pressing question remains: "Will BTC drop below $50k?" In such uncertain times like this, relying solely on technical analysis (TA) can be misleading due to various external factors affecting the market. Therefore, to hedge against losses and potentially profit in this downward market, staking products offering decent annual percentage yields (APY) appear to be a sound strategy. Fortunately, there are numerous staking products available, both on decentralized exchanges (DEX) and centralized exchanges (CEX). As someone who prefers CEXs, I have found some excellent staking products on Bitget. They offer various options such as Dual Investment, Range Sniper, Shark Fin, and Smart Trend. Personally, I have consistently used Shark Fin, which aligns well with my investment goals and risk management strategies. If you aim to minimize your losses in the current market conditions before the recovery and the anticipated bull run, these staking products could help you stay afloat and mitigate potential losses. However, I am always open to learning about other staking products that might be better. We are all here to make some profit, so please feel free to share
us