Unlocking ASX Trading Success: COMMONWEALTH BANK OF AUSTRALIA (CBA) Stock Analysis & Elliott Wave Technical Forecast

CBA Stock Analysis & Elliott Wave Technical Forecast

Greetings,

Our Elliott Wave analysis today focuses on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) and the Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA). Currently, CBA is unfolding in wave 3 (grey) and subdividing into wave ((iii)) (navy), indicating potential for further gains. We are closely monitoring CBA for a long trade setup.

ASX: COMMONWEALTH BANK OF AUSTRALIA (CBA) Elliott Wave Technical Analysis

1-Day Chart (Semilog Scale) Analysis
  • Function: Major trend (Minor degree, grey)
  • Mode: Motive
  • Structure: Impulse
  • Position: Wave (ii) (orange) of Wave ((iii)) (navy) of Wave 3 (grey)

Details:
CBA has completed wave (i) (orange) in a Diagonal form. Now, wave (ii) (orange) is expected to push lower with an immediate target around 122.50. We are watching for a long trade setup.

Invalidation point: 123.40

Asx24(1).thumb.png.4d4dda624f47d5005c8ab4fb01dce09d.png

ASX: COMMONWEALTH BANK OF AUSTRALIA (CBA) Elliott Wave Technical Analysis

4-Hour Chart Analysis
  • Function: Major trend (Minuette degree, orange)
  • Mode: Motive
  • Structure: Impulse
  • Position: Wave b (grey) of Wave (ii) (orange) of Wave ((iii)) (navy)

Details:
The short-term outlook shows wave (i) (orange) has ended, and wave (ii) (orange) is unfolding in a Zigzag pattern. Wave b (grey) is nearing completion, followed by wave c (grey), targeting around 122.50. Afterward, wave (ii) (orange) should complete, allowing wave (iii) (orange) to push higher.

Invalidation point: 116.64

Asx24.thumb.png.9fcef77f5eb168abf1af2a30495cf459.png

Conclusion

Our analysis provides insights into the current trends and strategies to capitalize on them. We highlight specific price points for validation or invalidation of our wave count, enhancing confidence in our forecast. This combination offers a professional and objective perspective on market trends.

Technical Analyst:
Hua (Shane) Cuong, CEWA-M (Master’s Designation)

Source : Tradinglounge.com get trial here!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• I will move my trading capital back to IG when it becomes possible to place trades through TradingView charts in the UK. Will I get an alert of some kind to tell me when this is possible?
    • GOOGL Elliott Wave Analysis Trading Lounge Daily Chart, Alphabet Inc., (GOOGL) Daily Chart GOOGL Elliott Wave Technical Analysis FUNCTION: Trend MODE: Impulsive STRUCTURE: Motive POSITION: Minor 3 DIRECTION: Upside in Minor 3.   DETAILS: Looking for a series of wave threes to unfold, which signifies more upside to come in the future.   GOOGL Elliott Wave Analysis Trading Lounge 4Hr Chart, Alphabet Inc., (GOOGL) 4Hr Chart GOOGL Elliott Wave Technical Analysis FUNCTION: Trend MODE: Impulsive STRUCTURE: Motive POSITION: Wave (v) of {iii} DIRECTION: Upside in wave (v). DETAILS: Looking for upside into wave (v) as have reached equality of {iii} vs. {i} and we are now targeting 1.618.   Welcome to our latest Elliott Wave analysis for Alphabet Inc. (GOOGL). This analysis provides a detailed overview of GOOGL's price movements using the Elliott Wave Theory, aimed at helping traders identify potential trading opportunities based on current trends and market structure. We will cover insights from both the daily and 4-hour charts to offer a comprehensive perspective on Alphabet Inc.'s market behavior.   * GOOGL Elliott Wave Technical Analysis – Daily Chart* The daily chart indicates that GOOGL is in the midst of Minor wave 3, suggesting that a series of wave threes are likely to unfold, signaling continued upside potential. This wave 3 is typically associated with strong bullish movement, often the most powerful wave in the sequence. Traders should look for higher highs and follow the bullish trend until a clear signal of wave 4 emerges.   * GOOGL Elliott Wave Technical Analysis – 4Hr Chart* The 4-hour chart shows that GOOGL is advancing into wave (v) of {iii}. This wave is currently targeting the 1.618 extension level after having reached equality of {iii} vs.   Technical Analyst : Alessio Barretta Source : Tradinglounge.com get trial here!  
    • Markets in Asia were generally lower, with Chinese markets particularly hard-hit ahead of the plenary meeting of the Central Committee next week. European markets are bracing themselves for instability in French politics after the surprise success for the far left parties in the second round of parliamentary elections. Now a new government must be appointed, and with no single party having an overall majority, a coalition is likely. Investors will wait to see whether any of President Macron's policies are reversed, and will be anxious about the amount of power wielded by the Far Left. US futures are mostly flat, after Friday's payroll reading bolstered the chances of a September rate cut. While the week begins with little economic data, Powell's testimony on Tuesday has assumed greater importance following Friday's jobs report, while Thursday's US CPI report and the start of earnings season are the other key events to watch. 
us