When will the options begin to trade today?

panja

Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• Do you mean daily check-in the app could earn me 1 SOL? please how do i participate?
    • Hey everyone! 🌟 I recently came across the Bitget GoldVerse Community Campaign, and I think it's something you might want to check out, especially if you're into crypto gaming and airdrops. This campaign is exclusively for new Bitget APP users who register and download through a specified link. GoldVerse is a launch platform based on the TON ecosystem, designed to provide a fair, transparent, and secure environment for emerging projects. It's quickly becoming one of the most trusted token issuance platforms on TON, focusing on fairness, transparency, and community involvement. One of the coolest features is the GoldVersebot Mini-app on Telegram. Within just 10 days of its launch, it achieved over 1 million users! The game is super engaging—you can mine GDV coins by tapping in the Social Game, complete tasks, participate in activities, and invite friends to earn $GDV If you're looking for a fun way to earn some crypto and be part of a growing community, this might be worth your time. Plus, with the Bitget event, there are even more opportunities to earn rewards. Happy mining! ⛏️💰
us