What’s driving Cardano’s 3.8% price surge?

image.thumb.png.d710c419689d7ad7eda7c43e26452a44.png

Cardano ADA has seen a 3.8% price increase in the past 24 hours, currently trading at $0.3482. This surge follows recent market recovery and increased whale activity.

Whale Activity Boosts Confidence

image.thumb.png.c1135e34c80c2f3cf6bc6ae9f40ef9bd.png

Data from IntoTheBlock shows that whale transactions increased by 10%, with 19.5 billion ADA coins moved, valued at $6.48 billion. When whales — investors holding large amounts of ADA — start moving coins, it often signals that big players are positioning themselves for gains. This recent spike suggests increased market confidence in ADA.

Bullish Signs in the Charts

Cardano is showing strong technical indicators. It has found support at the $0.32 level, a key area for nearly two years. The weekly Relative Strength Index (RSI) also shows a positive divergence for the first time in four years, suggesting that the bearish phase could be ending.

Potential for Major Gains

ADA has formed an inverse head and shoulders pattern, a classic bullish signal. If this trend continues, ADA could aim for a price of $0.61 or even its yearly high of $0.81.

With ongoing innovations in DeFi, smart contracts, and NFTs, Cardano is well-positioned for growth and could deliver strong returns in the near future.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• Hey everyone! It’s a good day, the market’s looking green, and we’re getting closer to the HMSTR listing! I know all of us Tap-to-Earn fans are pumped, myself included. I’ve been busy completing the Gleam tasks on Bitget to take advantage of multiple earning methods and stack up on HMSTR.  In another event Hamster 🐹 also just announced they’ll be taking a snapshot on the 20th, which will give us a clearer picture of what to expect for the airdrop rewards. Things are really heating up, and I’m super excited for what’s coming next!  How about you guys? Who else is feeling the hype for this drop?
    • Binance NEIRO launch has been met with confusion as the listing team lists two different memecoins on Futures and Spot under the NEIRO ticker. This mix-up quickly resulted in a high volatility both upwardly and downwardly, and market manipulation accusations. An unfortunate incident that led to massive loss for traders that bought the top. As it ought to have been, both NEIROs: NEIROETH and NEIROCTO are correctly trading on Bitget as two different tokens, maintaining high vol and liquidity.  For a top exchange, one would expect due diligence from Binance listing team, price integrity and zero market manipulation. Anything less is a slap on the faces of users who deserve utmost transparency.
    • Hi  Could you please tell me how I would open a share SIPP account. I currently have a share dealing and an ISA   Regards Richard
us