Hamster Kombat– Ready for TGE tappers?

A couple of months have rolled by since Hamster Kombat game was introduced and heck it's been quite a journey! Charged by the success of Notcoin, the project saw a neck-breaking expansion of its community, postponed its launch and at some point casted doubts among users.

The crypto market they say rewards patience, in Hamster Kombat it appears that cliché is about to be confirmed. So if you’ve been tapping, collecting keys, or performing other daily tasks... Snapshot is tomorrow and TGE is on 26th Sept!

In anticipation for the imminent listing, cheating bad card has been removed for fair players. Over 75% to be airdropped to the community as details in the tokenomics show that hamsterkombat is purely a community driven project. While we anticipate and predict the listing price is good we also prepare for the airdrop by upgrading all cards and focusing on tasks with lower percentages.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• Hey everyone! It’s a good day, the market’s looking green, and we’re getting closer to the HMSTR listing! I know all of us Tap-to-Earn fans are pumped, myself included. I’ve been busy completing the Gleam tasks on Bitget to take advantage of multiple earning methods and stack up on HMSTR.  In another event Hamster 🐹 also just announced they’ll be taking a snapshot on the 20th, which will give us a clearer picture of what to expect for the airdrop rewards. Things are really heating up, and I’m super excited for what’s coming next!  How about you guys? Who else is feeling the hype for this drop?
    • Binance NEIRO launch has been met with confusion as the listing team lists two different memecoins on Futures and Spot under the NEIRO ticker. This mix-up quickly resulted in a high volatility both upwardly and downwardly, and market manipulation accusations. An unfortunate incident that led to massive loss for traders that bought the top. As it ought to have been, both NEIROs: NEIROETH and NEIROCTO are correctly trading on Bitget as two different tokens, maintaining high vol and liquidity.  For a top exchange, one would expect due diligence from Binance listing team, price integrity and zero market manipulation. Anything less is a slap on the faces of users who deserve utmost transparency.
    • Hi  Could you please tell me how I would open a share SIPP account. I currently have a share dealing and an ISA   Regards Richard
us