C# Lightstreamer

freddyhjkj

Question

This has been a struggle, one of the things I found out is that for testing we can't run this in a console application.

Currently I am able to connect but the error I am getting is "CODE -1", "Invalid account type" under Sub Listener

public void onSubscriptionError(int code, string message)
  {

}

I have tried everything -

Using Demo, Prod

Using Account ID, UserName, Account number.

I am not sure what else could be wrong.

Here's the subs

Subscription sub = new Subscription("MERGE", new string[] { "MARKET:IX.D.FTSE.DAILY.IP" }, new string[] { "BID", "OFFER" });

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• Elliott Wave Analysis TradingLounge Daily Chart, Uniswap / U.S. dollar(UNIUSD) UNIUSD Elliott Wave Technical Analysis Function: Counter trend Mode: Counter Structure: Double Corrective Position: Wave (Y) Direction Next higher Degrees: wave ((E)) of Impulse Wave Cancel invalid Level: Details: Movement within the Triangle pattern May is complete and the price increase again. Uniswap / U.S. dollar(UNIUSD)Trading Strategy: It looks like the wave (2) correction is complete and the price is still likely to move up. Look for an opportunity to join the wave (3) uptrend. Uniswap / U.S. dollar(UNIUSD)Technical Indicators: The price is above the MA200 indicating an uptrend, The Wave Oscillator is a Bearish Momentum. Elliott Wave Analysis TradingLounge H4 Chart, Uniswap / U.S. dollar(UNIUSD) UNIUSD Elliott Wave Technical Analysis Function: Follow trend Mode: Motive Structure: Impulse Position: Wave ((3)) Direction Next higher Degrees: wave ((3)) of Impulse Wave Cancel invalid Level: Details: Wave 2 May is complete and the price increase again in Wave 3. Uniswap / U.S. dollar(UNIUSD)Trading Strategy: It looks like the wave (2) correction is complete and the price is still likely to move up. Look for an opportunity to join the wave (3) uptrend. Uniswap / U.S. dollar(UNIUSD)Technical Indicators: The price is above the MA200 indicating an uptrend, The Wave Oscillator is a Bearish Momentum. Technical Analyst : Kittiampon Somboonsod Source : Tradinglounge.com get trial here!  
    • Hi @Rstarkey, to do this, navigate to My IG Dashboard, click on "Add Account" at the top, and choose "Add SIPP Account.  Regards, AshishIG
us