New Zealand Dollar/ U.S. Dollar (NZDUSD) Forex Elliott Wave Technical Analysis

New Zealand Dollar/ U.S. Dollar (NZDUSD) Day Chart

NZDUSD Elliott Wave Technical Analysis

• Function: Trend
  • Mode: Impulsive
  • Structure: Orange wave 5
  • Position: Navy blue wave 1
  • Next Lower Degree Direction: Navy blue wave 2
  • Details: Orange wave 4 is completed, and now orange wave 5 of navy blue wave 1 is in play.
  • Wave Cancel Invalidation Level: 0.61076

The Elliott Wave analysis for the NZDUSD daily chart suggests that the market is currently in a trend phase and moving in an impulsive mode. This indicates that the price is following a strong directional movement. The observed structure is orange wave 5, which usually marks the final wave in the impulsive sequence, signaling the potential end of the current wave cycle.

At this stage, the market is positioned in navy blue wave 1, which signifies the start of a new larger wave cycle. This wave is part of a broader trend, and the analysis suggests that the next lower degree, navy blue wave 2, is likely the upcoming phase, indicating a corrective phase may follow after the completion of the current impulsive wave.

Details from the analysis show that orange wave 4 has been completed, marking the conclusion of the previous corrective phase. Currently, orange wave 5 of navy blue wave 1 is in progress, indicating the final leg of the current upward or downward movement is underway. This phase is expected to continue pushing the market in the direction of the existing trend, completing the wave cycle.

The wave cancel invalidation level is set at 0.61076. If the price falls below this level, the current wave structure will be invalidated, and a reassessment of the wave count and overall trend will be necessary.

Summary:

The NZDUSD pair is in an impulsive trend phase, with orange wave 5 of navy blue wave 1 currently in progress. The analysis expects the trend to continue, with potential corrections in navy blue wave 2 after the completion of wave 5, as long as the price remains above 0.61076.

Forex24(1).thumb.png.f37528c44be879d811bffd5374763d2e.png

New Zealand Dollar/ U.S. Dollar (NZDUSD) 4-Hour Chart

NZDUSD Elliott Wave Technical Analysis

• Function: Trend
  • Mode: Impulsive
  • Structure: Gray wave 3
  • Position: Orange wave 5
  • Next Higher Degree Direction: Gray wave 3 (started)
  • Details: Gray wave 2 is completed, and gray wave 3 is now in progress.
  • Wave Cancel Invalidation Level: 0.61076

The Elliott Wave analysis for the NZDUSD 4-hour chart suggests that the market is in a trend mode, moving impulsively. This indicates that the price is following the dominant trend with strong momentum. The current structure being observed is gray wave 3, indicating that the price is in a strong upward or downward movement depending on the overall direction of the trend.

At present, the market is positioned in orange wave 5, which is part of the larger gray wave 3 structure. This suggests that the current phase of the market is nearing the end of an impulsive wave cycle, as wave 5 typically marks the final wave in a standard Elliott Wave impulsive sequence. The analysis indicates that gray wave 3 has already started, and the market is progressing within this wave.

The details reveal that gray wave 2 has been completed, marking the end of the previous corrective phase. Now, the market is advancing in gray wave 3, which represents an impulsive and strong continuation of the trend. This phase is expected to drive the market further in the direction of the overall trend.

The wave cancel invalidation level is set at 0.61076, meaning that if the price falls below this level, the current wave structure will be invalidated, requiring the analysis to be revised.

Summary:

The NZDUSD pair is in a trending phase, with gray wave 3 in progress after the completion of gray wave 2. The market is expected to continue moving impulsively as part of orange wave 5, and the analysis remains valid as long as the price stays above 0.61076, indicating continued momentum in the direction of the trend.

Forex24.thumb.png.890e88f2cafc2f0459fb12020ece76ec.png

Technical Analyst Malik Awais

Source : Tradinglounge.com get trial here!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• GOOGL Elliott Wave Analysis Trading Lounge Daily Chart, Alphabet Inc., (GOOGL) Daily Chart GOOGL Elliott Wave Technical Analysis FUNCTION: Trend MODE: Impulsive STRUCTURE: Motive POSITION: Minor wave 1. DIRECTION: Subdivision in wave 1. DETAILS: As volume increases on the move up we can expect to have a bottom in place in wave (2). The next target will be Minor Group2 starting at 165$. GOOGL Elliott Wave Analysis Trading Lounge 1H Chart, Alphabet Inc., (GOOGL) 1H Chart GOOGL Elliott Wave Technical Analysis FUNCTION: Trend MODE: Impulsive STRUCTURE: Motive. POSITION: Minute wave {i}. DIRECTION: Upside in wave {i}. DETAILS: Looking for what appears to be a clear five wave move off the lows, which would peak where the previous wave B top stands. In this analysis of Alphabet Inc. (GOOGL), we will use Elliott Wave Theory to evaluate the stock's current price movement, highlighting potential trading opportunities. By examining both the daily and 1-hour charts, we aim to provide a clear outlook of GOOGL's market behavior. * GOOGL Elliott Wave Technical Analysis – Daily Chart* On the daily chart, Alphabet is progressing through an impulsive mode in Minor Wave 1 of a larger bullish structure. Recent price action indicates a potential bottom is in place for Wave (2), supported by increasing volume on the upward move, suggesting renewed buying interest. The next key target to watch is MinorGroup2, starting at $165, which may act as a resistance zone or psychological barrier. If the stock continues to build momentum within Wave 1, a break above this level would signal further upside in the overall bullish trend. * GOOGL Elliott Wave Technical Analysis – 1H Chart* On the 1-hour chart, GOOGL is advancing within Minute Wave {i}, which appears to be forming a clear five-wave structure from recent lows. This development confirms the start of an impulsive move from the previous bottom. The target for this wave is likely around the previous Wave B top, which serves as an important resistance level. If the current five-wave move completes as expected, this would confirm the bullish trend continuation, with the potential for higher highs in the upcoming waves. Technical Analyst : Alessio Barretta Source : Tradinglounge.com get trial here!  
    • Hi, thanks for getting back on this So with Nasdaq and Dax DFB the spread is fixed at 1 and 1.4 points when the main market is open. The reference to the API probably confused the main point a bit.  The API is what it is and I have learnt to live with the good and bad parts of it.  Anyway the architecture of my setup is that my trading software sits on my server and when a trade is triggered it sends a buy (or sell) request to the server that includes a stop loss.  So the stop sits with IG and my server and internet lag are not part of that equation.  I would therefore expect my opening entries to suffer a bigger slippage as a result and that is what I have seen until recently. My open slippage (including all my system and internet lags) has been 0.75 for Dax and 0.64 points and that hasn't changed over recent years.  I would expect the Dax be a little higher for reasons I wont go into on this post, so that all makes sense. My closing slippage has been 0.2 for Dax and 0.40 for Nasdaq up until the middle of this year - again all good and no suprises.  Since start of August the stop slippage has been 0.18 for Dax and 1.27 for Nasdaq.  ie Nasdaq slippage has risen by 300%! IGs own website posts this table when it talks around stop execution Summary Most popular currencies Most popular indices Markets Stops - Zero slippage Stops - Negative slippage Limits - Positive slippage Limits - Zero slippage Average negative slippage (in pips) Average positive slippage (in pips) FTSE 100 95% 5% 50% 50% 0.013 0.048 Germany 40 92% 8% 89% 11% 0.128 0.248 US 500 76% 24% 93% 7% 0.140 0.116 Wall Street 67% 33% 89% 11% 0.184 0.166 Australia 200 82% 18% 51% 49% 0.034 0.035   Sadly they dont cover Nasdaq in this table but the general message provided around this table suggests a high % of stops are closed out with no slippage, and the overall total slippage is a fraction of a point. My Dax results (above) are fairly close to this table.  Drilling down into the trades I can see something about the algorithm for Dax that achieves the results.  For some reason it almost looks like they have changed and deteriorated the stop process on Nasdaq over the summer - and the slippage on stops is double what I am seeing on the opening of the trade. This doesnt look right and is not close to what it was. I can drill into more detail but wont overload this post at this stage. Anyone else seeing this or have any idea what is going on? I dont know if IG monitor these posts - if so would welcome tech input into this as well if possible. Thanks, David    
    • BAJAJ FINSERVE – BAJAJFINSV (1D Chart) Elliott Wave Technical Analysis Function: Larger Trend Higher (Intermediate degree Wave (5), orange)  Mode: Motive  Structure: Impulse  Position: Minor Wave 3 of intermediate Wave (5)  Details: Intermediate Wave (4) Orange completed as a triangle. Minor Wave 3 Grey of Intermediate Wave (5) underway also looks complete around 1920-30. If correct, expect a corrective Wave 4 before prices turn higher again. Alternatively, Wave 4 already completed above 1800 mark and Wave 5 Grey is progressing now. Invalidation point: 1523 Bajaj Finserve Daily Chart Technical Analysis and potential Elliott Wave Counts: Bajaj Finserve daily chart is indicating a progressive rally, which could be within its last wave; Intermediate Wave (5) Orange and potentially terminate around the 2100 mark. Immediate price support is seen at 1525, which is Minor Wave 2 Grey, termination. Bajaj Finserve was unfolding a triangle as Intermediate Wave (4) Orange since July 2022, after printing lows around 1075 mark. The triangle sub divided within Minor Waves A through E and terminated around 1420 on June 04, 2024. Intermediate Wave (5) Orange has been unfolding since then and Minor Waves 1, 2 and 3 look complete around 1660, 1525 and 1920-30 range respectively. If the above is correct, prices should ideally carve a sharp Wave 4, before proceeding higher.   BAJAJ FINSERVE – BAJAJFINSV (4H Chart) Elliott Wave Technical Analysis Function: Larger Trend Higher (Intermediate degree Wave (5), orange) Mode: Motive Structure: Impulse Position: Minor Wave 3 of intermediate Wave (5) Details: Intermediate Wave (4) Orange completed as a triangle. Minor Wave 3 Grey of Intermediate Wave (5) underway also looks complete around 1920-30. If correct, expect a corrective Wave 4 before prices turn higher again. Alternatively, Wave 4 already completed above 1800 mark and Wave 5 Grey is progressing now. Potential target is seen through 2090 mark. Invalidation point: 1523 Bajaj Finserve 4H Chart Technical Analysis and potential Elliott Wave Counts: Bajaj Finserve 4H chart highlights the wave structure since terminating Intermediate Wave (4) Orange around 1420. Please note Minor Wave 2 Grey unfolded as an expanded flat terminating around 1525 and Minor Wave 3 rallied through 1937 highs. If correct, prices should drag lower through 1770-80 range before turning higher again towards 2100 mark to terminate Wave 5 Grey. Prices should ideally stay above 1525 going forward. Conclusion: Bajaj Finserve is unfolding Minor Wave 4 Grey and terminate around 1770-80 range before turning higher again. Elliott Wave Analyst: Harsh Japee Source : Tradinglounge.com get trial here!  
us