Phaver has been a trending social app but can it reach the heights?

Socialfi seems to be buzzing with Phaver, the web3 social app designed for the permissionless and non-custodial ecosystem of the next-gen internet. Initially built as the premier iOS / Android app deployed on the Lens Protocol on May 15, 2022, Phaver has come a long way. 

Here’s why I think the stage is finally set for its next phase of growth:

-    Hyperactive engaged users with Over 250,000 wallets successfully connected, and a total user asset value of over $200 million.
-    Support for multiple Web3 protocols, Lens and Farcaster inclusive. Crosschain content sharing and feedback.
-    Seamless transition into Web3 by allowing users to register through familiar Web2 login, eschewing the need for a wallet.
-    Improved market sentiment and demand, $7 million in funding. CEX listing of its token $SOCIAL on Bitget which is currently trading with good liquidity.

These key highlights and some interesting features might have triggered its recent traction, could Phaver reach new heights from here on?

Edited by Incarts

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• How do you guys even make any thing from trading? I understand that my trading ideology was wrong because I felt once I understand and predict the market then I should profit but I guess you just have to wait for the market to play out. Do I need to put more time in understanding technical analysis? Candlestick, Dojis, Fibonacci, SMC, and other jargon continue to confuse me, how do you guys understand this? Could it be that my risk management strategy is wrong? My ambition is to join some trading competition to challenge myself, learn and develop new skill from there but will that help me? Should I join the Futures Elite trader challenge on Bitget or do you have another campaign I can showcase my little knowledge.
    • Chainlink (LINK) has made headlines as one of the top altcoins, soaring over 50% in the past year and maintaining a trading position above the $10 mark. This growth reflects its vital role in connecting smart contracts with essential off-chain data, leading many to consider their LINK price prediction as a critical factor in future investment strategies. Recent Market Challenges However, the past 30 days have brought some challenges. LINK has seen a 7% decline, largely due to a broader market downturn and a shift in investor interest toward new altcoins and exciting ICOs. With many seeking bigger returns, Chainlink is facing tough competition. Current Performance At the moment, Chainlink is trading at $11.46. Despite a minor increase of 0.07% in the last day, it has surged by 7.77% over the past week, indicating some positive momentum. Integration with Bitcoin ETFs One of the exciting developments for Chainlink is its integration with spot Bitcoin ETFs. This partnership ensures that token minting only occurs when there are enough Bitcoin reserves, enhancing transparency and trust in the system. Eli Ndinga from 21.co emphasizes how this integration sets a new standard for tokenized products. Chainlink's role in this space shows its lasting impact on the crypto market, even amidst changing trends.
    • Socialfi seems to be buzzing with Phaver, the web3 social app designed for the permissionless and non-custodial ecosystem of the next-gen internet. Initially built as the premier iOS / Android app deployed on the Lens Protocol on May 15, 2022, Phaver has come a long way.  Here’s why I think the stage is finally set for its next phase of growth: -    Hyperactive engaged users with Over 250,000 wallets successfully connected, and a total user asset value of over $200 million. -    Support for multiple Web3 protocols, Lens and Farcaster inclusive. Crosschain content sharing and feedback. -    Seamless transition into Web3 by allowing users to register through familiar Web2 login, eschewing the need for a wallet. -    Improved market sentiment and demand, $7 million in funding. CEX listing of its token $SOCIAL on Bitget which is currently trading with good liquidity. These key highlights and some interesting features might have triggered its recent traction, could Phaver reach new heights from here on?
us