Exploring possible crypto earning opportunities

With so many crypto analysts predicting a bullish October I decided to explore opportunities to maximize my earnings. Apart from airdrop hunting which I expect many of them to list I’ve come across an opportunity to earn some USDT on Bitget trading showdown.

The event which has two activities features a Trading Volume Leaderboard where participants compete on the trading volume leaderboard, and top performers get to share the prize pool based on their ranks.

For the second activity however, participants can complete any form of trading greater than 10,000 USDT during the event period to share the prize pool based on users’ trading volume.

I found this as another opportunity to showcase my trading skills and experience and also get some passive income. Though the event will last till 15th October, I wish BTC will hit $85k by then so the month will really be a good month for me.

I share your optimism in BTC reaching $85k, but i like to to see it get to $75k and sustain that level first before i can be hopeful of $85k.

Any ways, how can i take part in this trading showdown u stated above? Seems like a good way to boost one's portfolio yah.

Edited by XTRAVAGANZA