Selling dax with daily options put

Guest oilfxpro

Guest oilfxpro

I don't usually short sell the indices.On this occasion I have accepted a risk of loss i.e potential loss and bought the 13460 daily put.I may lose money on it.If the price shows a trend continuation set up, I will long it as well.

The set up

It has come to top of channel  and previous horizontal resistance, it has risen on thin air without buyers on friday.

The 13460 put has cost me 35  , price is at 13455.I may sell a 13410 put for 20 if price drops.

Anyone following this trade must accept a loss of option premium , short option trades are dangerous.

shorting dax 13457 options.jpgshorting dax 13457.jpg

Guest oilfxpro

Today option trade did not materialize.

Earlier in the day I closed the sold option for   5  , so total loss was   -18 .

It did go into a profit after wards by 20 ticks , but I missed  it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• image.png

• If the current challenges facing blockchain including speed, performance and so on, are effectively tackled, then blockchain adoption would have been fastened. Working towards that is Saakuru Protocol, a Layer 2 protocol designed to eliminate transaction fees, using the OP Stack for seamless application integration.  Saakuru Protocol facilitates over 1.4 million weekly transactions, which makes it among the top 20 public blockchains due to its gasless transactions and rapid block times. The Saakuru blockchain posseses a user-friendly interface and gasless transaction that make it an ideal gateway for Web3 adoption. All the dApp on Saakuru offers a secure, fee-free platform for users to access blockchain applications, and close up the gap between Web2 and Web3. In addition to some of its core features like Saakuru wallet, Saakuru Developer Suite, its native token $SKR stands at the base of everything it’s set out to achieve and already launched on Bitget with a good price trend. What’s your bias on this fast growing chain?
    • I would second this for more US options availability. 
    • Hi,   I was on the lookout for a forex foundation course and have found quite a comprehensive course, from Godlove University.    It covers everything from Risk and Money Management to Advanced Trading Strategies.   Does anyone know of a course that covers all of the above aspects and that is taught by an actual trader, such as in the case of Godlove University?   Thanks in advance.
us