DAX daily options trade set ups

Guest oilfxpro

Guest oilfxpro

I start this thread  because I would like to see set ups , when it is appropraite to buy daily options on German 30

If  you wish to post   set up with images  ,and entry points ,please do so .I am looking for quality set ups

Dax daily options can be profitable  , if trader selects two or three very high probability enties , to buy otions .The main conditions are , the dax must be either very weak or strong  , other indices must be aligned.

Dax daily options are difficult to make money from , because the dax is very volatile , unless  the  trader runs his profits  , when hi picks a nice trade.If trader buys a option at x price  , price might move to x  +50    or x  -100  , sometimes maling these options worthless and unprofitable.

Guest oilfxpro

Dax daily options can be profitable  , if trader selects two or three very high probability entries  every week, to buy options .The main conditions are , the dax must be either very weak or strong  , other indices must be aligned.

Today was a good example , but I had many   weekly positions  running , so I did not go for them.

Daily options are great , if price is about to breakout , and one can trade the breakout failure with options, followed by a final trending trade

Guest oilfxpro

The price broke below 10,000  , 10,000  is a very major resistance (and s a nd p is top of channel  overbought).

not a high probability trade  here

long 9969  dax  long 10020 puts    for  63.6  , exit cash target 10000.  

Guest oilfxpro

long 9969  dax  long 10020 puts    for  63.6  , exit cash target 10000.  10,000  filled

went long again at 67 .......9967   , 20 pips profit locked away

I am only looking for  20 pips daily 

Guest oilfxpro

closed the long cash again at 93  for another 25 ticks  , so I have taken 55 ticks  from 64 pips option  = net risk 9 pips left

left a limit at 67   buy 

Guest oilfxpro

There  is weakness on indices  , so I am looking for short trades

long 9849  cash  , long 9810 puts    for  78.1  , risk 20  including spread

long cash  exit is 9810

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest oilfxpro

find it difficult  to make money from daily options , because they expire  and not enough time for trade to materialize

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• image.png

• The digital landscape is undergoing a profound transformation as attention, once a freely given commodity, is increasingly recognized as a valuable asset. Layer3 is at the forefront of this revolution, pioneering a new economy where attention can be owned, traded, and monetized   This innovative approach empowers individuals to monetize their engagement, providing unprecedented control over personal data. Simultaneously, advertisers benefit from transparent metrics that optimize campaign performance. Content creators are presented with diverse revenue avenues beyond traditional advertising, while the overall ecosystem experiences a more equitable distribution of value.   The implications of Layer3 extend across various sectors. Social media platforms, for instance, can leverage this technology to revolutionize user engagement and monetization strategies. Tokenomics play a crucial role in driving Layer3's economy, incentivizing participation and rewarding value creation. While challenges such as data privacy and market volatility exist, the potential benefits of Layer3 are immense   Anticipation is building as its native token $L3 is on Bitget Pre-market as users await its listing on the exchange. This milestone is expected to significantly increase the token's visibility and accessibility, potentially driving substantial growth and attracting new investors. As the countdown begins, the crypto community watches with keen interest, eager to see how Layer3 will perform in this new chapter.
    • I've been exploring the world of play-to-earn gaming recently, looking for something that's not just about endless grinding but actually offers a fun and rewarding experience. OGC really stood out to me because it combines gaming with a sense of community in a unique way. OGC isn't just a game; it's a platform where you can play, earn, and even help shape its future. You're not just a player; you're part of a community with a voice. The idea of earning crypto while playing games is exciting, but what makes OGC special is its focus on community involvement. Your feedback can directly influence the development of the game, which is a big deal. I've also heard that the OGC token is available for pre-market trading on Bitget. While I'm still getting to know the platform and its features, it's definitely something to keep an eye on. Has anyone else tried OGC? What has your experience been like? I'd love to hear your thoughts and any tips you might have.
    • I am anticipating the impact of this listing on Mongy. 
us