Sign in to follow this  

Dax potential trade of the week

On Monday buy long 12800 call weekly for about 40 ticks( maximum 60) , this type of strategy has worked in the past on indices.Let the option expire on Friday.

Trader can only lose 40 ticks , the maximum risk.If it fails and loses , I will buy again the following week.I don't know what the price will be on the options on Monday.

My next area of support is 124000  , where  I will repeat the trade and repeat it lower at 11900 with options.Dow has started a correct , it is possible the market may either rebound or correct further. No risk no reward/ no pain no gain.

dax weekly ytrade.jpga

correction.jpga

In regards to the  analysis, no representation or warranty is given as to the accuracy or completeness of this information. Consequently any person acting on it does so entirely at their own risk. IG  or original poster accepts no responsibility for any use that may be made of these comments and for any consequences that result.

Dax is a buy based on weekly charts , buy the dip,  but if Dow corrects  it will take the Dax lower.As a trader I follow my methods like buy the dip.Trader never know what will happen next , just control the risk of loss.

dax wekly   4 h.jpgdax.jpgdax2.jpgdow dax.jpgDOW.jpg