PRT -Help with PRT, Changing Candlestick Start times

Jay1

Question

Hello guys, I am after help with PRT time configuration.

It is probably quite a simple thing to do, but it has passed me by.

Could someone please tell me how to configure the startime of the daily candle on to Chicago time please.

Thank you 

2 answers to this question

Thank you Caseynotes!

That's perfect, just what I was after.  Brilliant, this forum loooks like it is going to be a good recourse,

Hopefully I will be able to help other people too as my knowledge increases.

Kind Reards

Jason

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• General Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    • Most Online
      14/01/21 09:51

Newest Member
    DirtyDiorite
    Joined 11/04/21 04:16
    • @Courage Thanks for that input, I am following this one. Being a newbie what news days and countries are best to look out for and what days are the big mover news days. Thanks
    • Spot on. The FX market is “influenced by policy makers through the purchase or sales of bonds  “ their mandate is to keep the confidence in their respective economies as high as possible.   That confidence is what the Fiat monetary system is based on, the moment that goes the system evaporates. If you recall a few years ago during Theresa Mays government, the key phrase was strong and stable? . That's their mandate. They can't let a currency move too far towards one extreme or the other.     So if you wana make money on fx you need to extend your time horizon or take the other position when things go too far into one extreme. I am only 32 but remember I  the dollar decline and the dollar inflation story that has been around for along time now. It's the same old story once you realise it's the new cycle, you learn to side step it and focus on what's important and that's the economy. Economic strength expresses itself in currency strength. Focus on that and you will get the big moces right.