Volatility index

Guest Rich88

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• General Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    • Most Online
      10/06/21 10:53

Newest Member
    Mapiknot
    Joined 06/02/23 21:35
    • Look Ahead to 07/02/23: RBA; GB Retail Sales; BP, BNPP earnings Australia’s central bank is likely to deliver a fourth consecutive quarter-point interest rate hike, after further tightening by the Fed, the ECB and the BoE. Brace for UK retail, earnings from BP (BP) and BNP Paribas (BNPP). Also, look out for US trade balance figures and Halifax house price data ahead of key UK growth data out later in the week.    Angeline Ong | Presenter, Analyst and Content Editor, London | Publication date: Monday 06 February 2023        
    • Hi, I am practicing certain strategies in demo account. I have created few screeners but when i tried to buy or short sell different stocks shortlisted based on screener conditions, i am getting different kinds of errors. Some stocks you can buy but can't short-sell and so on. I searched in the forums and i understand different restrictions such as market cap should be so and so. Are these rules defined somewhere?  for e.g. one forum reply says market cap should be above 10 billion otherwise you will get second message in below list. However even i try to short sell a stock that has £30 billion market cap, i get the same error.  1. IG is not accepting opening trades on this market, you may only place an order to close. 2. Market you have requested is not longer available online Any suggestions on the above will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
    • Charting the Markets - February 6, 2023 FTSE 100, DAX and S&P 500 tiptoe lower following strong US jobs report. EUR/USD and GBP/USD are topping out while EUR/GBP rallies. And gold, Brent crude, and natural gas head lower, as payrolls strengthen the dollar.                         This is here for you to catch up but if you have any ideas on markets or events you want us to relay to the TV team we’re more than happy to.