ZERO_GRID_AUX200_ automated trader EA_robot

Zero

One day you will see this EA  as being profitable.I know it will make money for me for sure , because of the logic (hidden logic you do not know about), it can trade Hang Seng, Dow, ftse, nasdaq and ll other indices..

I like my EAS to test with difficult conditions and instruments, then I use food for thought and apply profitable logic.

Your work is  read,honoured and respected.

Guest Zero

Thanks!

I hope it is profitable.  

One day you should tell us about the logic you refer too - if it doesn't give away any trade secrets.  

Zero

Warren Buffet will tell you the logic of profitability of EAS, he was always profitable  in the stock market..Mark Douglas rules will also help you see them, that means reading a lot and devising a profitable logic.

There you will not be following blind Gurus who failed at trading, you will be following successful people, showing you the map of the trading gold.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If you mean your two long positions from 5995 and 5998 then yes they are in profit, but that's not grid trading.  That's a pure directional trade, which is my point.  Being pedantic I know, but....  

At least they're in profit - good!  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • General Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    • Most Online
      10/06/21 10:53

Newest Member
    leothayyil
    Joined 29/09/22 16:55
    • Stock Market SP 500, NASDAQ 100 NDX, Russell 2000 RUT. Dow Jones Industrial (DJI) Elliott Wave Technical Analysis and Trading Strategies. US Markets News Today:S&P 500 closes at new 2022 low, as Apple sells off Elliott Wave Market Summary: The current trend down into Wave (1) is not completed, any move up is a corrective bear market rally Elliott Wave count: (ii) of v) of 3 of (1) Day / Trend Trading Strategies: Day traders look to short Wave c of (ii) Video Chapters 00:00 S&P500  14:08 NASDAQ 100 (NDX) 15:35 Russell 2000 (RUT)  20:17 End. Thanks for supporting! Analyst Peter Mathers TradingLounge™ Australian Financial Services Licence - AFSL 317817 Source: tradinglounge com    
    • Retailers are being hit into all corners. Today it’s the turn of high street stalwart Next plc. It’s lowered its guidance and shares opened down almost 10%, taking shares of rivals M&S with it.      
    • What market data to trade on Friday: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, EUR/GBP, HSI Economic data from Japan, Australia, China US, UK and the eurozone, IGTV’s Jeremy Naylor takes a trip around some of the big FX pairs. Also, with PMI data from China, could we see the downtrend in the Hang Seng (HSI) continue?