The difficult journey making profitable EAS

In the last thread I explained why most EAS fail, I am still developing eas and testing them.In the next two weeks I will have updated EAS  on live forward tests.I have got all the new versions coming live soon.

The previous versions have been caught in choppy markets , as per images.The Eas are good bit the markets are very choppy, I am bringing out newer versions advanced versions to make money in choppy markets.

THE TREND IS YOUR FRIEND UNTIL THE END WHEN IT BENDS.

Trends are only visible in hindsight , as image example below shows .Most trend traders lose money in chop , when breakouts become consolidation zones.There are more trend failures than trends materializing , most traders lose money trying to find the illusive trends.

What is missing from this statement?How should you trade trends?

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/technical-analysis/224246-trend-trading-failure-trend-breakouts.html#post2919312

CHOPPY EA.jpgCHOPPY EA1.jpgCHOPPY EA12.jpgeas.jpg

• 1 month later...

I have finally hit the road to success, 60 of the 75 expert advisors are ready  and performing well.I have upgraded the original EAS in this thread and made them highly robust.I should be in full flow in september with Suntzu  expert advisor army.If you imagine 75  different EAS  to develop, test, code ,recode,upgrade and retest , it is a huge job.

August is usually a bad month for trading, because serious traders are on holiday.Imagine doing nothing everyday, letting robots earn millions or billions eventually,It is like owning a money printing press.It is the financial freedom.In testing I use small lots.☺️

asx.jpg

All these eas  combined have given over 4,000  points since April, that theoretically is about 1300 points a month* £5=  £6500 a month, using £20,000  capital. That is £80,000  profit on £20,000 ,per year 400%.

These are my estimates , and are not intended as advice for anyone else.Pleas do not follow others , use your own risk management.

This was the last phase of expert advisors development , it started in March 2018  and will be completed in  august 2018.

The previous phase started in 2015 and lasted 1 year, I gave up because  eas really don't   work on intraday forex and forex.I can still make profitable forex EAS , because of my experience  and knowledge.

The previous phase took 3 years and I gave up .

It is not easy  , but now  I am confident my EAS work as robotic EAS.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • General Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    • Most Online
      10/06/21 10:53

Newest Member
    FOREXCTD
    Joined 19/05/22 10:04
    • @CharlotteIG I've been downloading an Excel share list on a regular basis up to yesterday, but it's not returning anything today. Is that a temporary problem? The PDF is there, but I need to be able to filter etc. in Excel. "http://www.marketdatasystems.com/content/files/StockbrokingShareList.xlsx"
    • Charting the Markets: 19 May European indices open lower after worst Wall Street rout in two years. In FX markets we look at EUR/USD, GBP/USD and EUR/GBP. And gold holds steady, and oil bounces, but platinum remains under pressure.       This is here for you to catch up but if you have any ideas on markets or events you want us to relay to the TV team we’re more than happy to.
    • Gold price holds steady, oil bounces, but platinum remains under pressure Gold has been little-affected by the volatility in stocks, while oil prices have regained some ground. Platinum, meanwhile, remains under pressure. Source: Bloomberg   Commodities Gold Recession Platinum Price of oil Oil  Chris Beauchamp | Chief Market Analyst, London | Publication date: Thursday 19 May 2022  Gold calm despite renewed risk-off moves The sudden drop in stocks yesterday does not appear to have provided much of a lift for gold, which has remained around yesterday’s levels without much of a bounce. Indeed, attempts at a bounce appear to have stalled entirely, with little appetite to even test the highs seen at the beginning of the week. Of course, the stronger dollar plays a big part here, as high inflation readings drive investors to the greenback in the expectation that the tightening of monetary policy in the US will be an extended process. As a result gold is out of favour, ignored in the rush to move into higher-yielding bonds at the very moment when it might have been expected to shine. Admittedly the bearish case hasn’t got much traction here either, with little inclination evident at present to move lower towards $1800 and then $1780. Meanwhile, a sustained bounce requires the price to move back above $1836, Tuesday’s high, and then move on above the 200-day simple moving average (SMA) which is currently $1837. Source: ProRealTime Brent crude hovers above 50-day MA Two days of losses have stalled here, as buyers attempt to move back into oil. The battle of the supply and demand outlooks continues, with the latter and its expected weakening of global demand holding sway over the previous two days. Expectations of weaker growth across the glove, and even a recession, have meant that the bull case for oil has taken a knock, even with expectations of a European ban on Russian imports providing support to the price. Price action this week has seen Brent unable to push on through the area of resistance around $114. The price needs to clear this to open the way to $120.50, the high from late March, and then above this the February peak at $131 comes into view. Sellers will look to push the price back to $101.50 and then the $99.20 support zone, which has held since early April. Source: ProRealTime Platinum prices slump once again Expectations of strong supplies of platinum continue to drive the price lower, reinforced by the more negative economic outlook. As with other risk assets, platinum has been under pressure as forecasts of economic growth are revised down, while the dollar’s strength provides another driving factor for losses. The slump over the past week has seen the price falter at the 50-day SMA, and it is now on the cusp of returning to the support zone around $915. Additional declines below this level would bring the lows of late 2020 into view around $840. Source: ProRealTime