The difficult journey making profitable EAS

Guest EA-trader

Guest EA-trader

In the last thread I explained why most EAS fail, I am still developing eas and testing them.In the next two weeks I will have updated EAS  on live forward tests.I have got all the new versions coming live soon.

The previous versions have been caught in choppy markets , as per images.The Eas are good bit the markets are very choppy, I am bringing out newer versions advanced versions to make money in choppy markets.

THE TREND IS YOUR FRIEND UNTIL THE END WHEN IT BENDS.

Trends are only visible in hindsight , as image example below shows .Most trend traders lose money in chop , when breakouts become consolidation zones.There are more trend failures than trends materializing , most traders lose money trying to find the illusive trends.

What is missing from this statement?How should you trade trends?

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/technical-analysis/224246-trend-trading-failure-trend-breakouts.html#post2919312

CHOPPY EA.jpgCHOPPY EA1.jpgCHOPPY EA12.jpgeas.jpg

• 1 month later...
Guest EA-trader

I have finally hit the road to success, 60 of the 75 expert advisors are ready  and performing well.I have upgraded the original EAS in this thread and made them highly robust.I should be in full flow in september with Suntzu  expert advisor army.If you imagine 75  different EAS  to develop, test, code ,recode,upgrade and retest , it is a huge job.

August is usually a bad month for trading, because serious traders are on holiday.Imagine doing nothing everyday, letting robots earn millions or billions eventually,It is like owning a money printing press.It is the financial freedom.In testing I use small lots.☺️

asx.jpg

Guest EA-trader

All these eas  combined have given over 4,000  points since April, that theoretically is about 1300 points a month* £5=  £6500 a month, using £20,000  capital. That is £80,000  profit on £20,000 ,per year 400%.

These are my estimates , and are not intended as advice for anyone else.Pleas do not follow others , use your own risk management.

Guest EA-trader

There is good advice on internet  "Do not buy EAS from anyone".The single EA  is unlikely to work, one needs several .Here  is grid EA  making 800 points.

grid.jpg

Guest EA-trader

This was the last phase of expert advisors development , it started in March 2018  and will be completed in  august 2018.

The previous phase started in 2015 and lasted 1 year, I gave up because  eas really don't   work on intraday forex and forex.I can still make profitable forex EAS , because of my experience  and knowledge.

The previous phase took 3 years and I gave up .

It is not easy  , but now  I am confident my EAS work as robotic EAS.

Guest EA-trader
8 minutes ago, EA-trader said:

The previous phase took 3 years and I gave up .

There was a third stage in 2007 to 2010, all back tested forex eas stopped working in 2010 to 1012.

Archived